Chapter 5

A/N : im backkkkkk (; sorry it took me soo long guys 😂 I know y'all are probably reading this like "😐 You promised us daily updates and you broke the promise 😑" sorry about that 😂 I won't be able to update daily because I have soo much stuff going on right now but Imma try to at least update 2 maybe 3 times a week? (: so yea hope you guys continue to read and support my story (:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a month since Madara challenged Hashirama and all he has been doing was training and perfecting the first step into his ultimate plan. He couldn't afford to make not even a tiny mistake.
It's also been a while since Madara seen Nazaki. He began to think about her and if it was true that she was dating Hashirama. The village has been talking about Hashirama finally finding the right girl for him which so happens to be
Nazaki...
Madara shook his head for even thinking about that girl. He couldn't afford to have any distractions at the moment.
Deciding it was time for a break from training anyways he heading out the training grounds to get something to eat, preferably ramen.
Making his way inside he sat down and ordered a bowl.
I wonder what Hashirama is doing? Is he training like I am?
Getting lost in his thoughts he didn't even see the seat next to him getting taken by Nazaki.
"One bowl please."
His body went stiff. He haven't heard her voice in what felt like ages.
She turned towards him smiling at him
"Hello." She politely said to him.
He glanced at her looking unbothered and only nodded.
Still smiling she took in his appearance, noting that nothing has changed at all with him just his body seemed more toned.
I still don't even know his name. She continued staring at him analyzing him.
His eyebrow twitched in annoyance
"Why do you keep staring at me?" He closed his eyes trying not to get mad at the girl.
"What's your name? I keep bumping into you and I find it unfair that you know my name but I don't know yours."
He smirked and looked at her debating if he should just tell her
She's going to find out later anyways.
"Uchiha Madara." He stared at her waiting for her reaction. To see if she was going to shrink under fear or if she was going to look at him with hatred.  But instead he found nothing but a blank almost confused look she was giving.
Does she not know who I am?
"Uchiha Madara.... that's a interesting name." She smiled at him catching him off guard.
There is no way... she really don't know who I am
"Tch" he turned back around just in time for his ramen to come out with Nazaki's following behind. They started to eat, no one saying nothing as they satisfy their hunger.
Madara glanced at Nazaki eating and chuckled a little shaking his head.
"What? What are you laughing at?" She wondered.
He looked at her and she could've sworn she saw him smile but as quickly as it came it vanished nd a smirk replaced it.
"You. Im laughing at you."
She looked bewildered
"Why? What did I do?" She started to feel a little self conscious and started judging herself.
Madara noticed this and shook his head
"You need to work on that."
She looked at him confused
"Work on  what?"
"Work on controlling your emotions from showing on the outside....gives your enemy a advantage over you."
She scoffed
"Thanks for the free advice Madara but I'm not a Kunoichi so it wouldn't matter anyways."
"Kunoichi or not you could always have enemy's.... take care Nazaki"
He got up from his seat leaving his money on the table and left without another word.
Nazaki looked down at her bowl and began thinking what he told her.
He's interesting....
She took money out of the pocket  of her dress and slammed it on the table before rushing to catch up with Madara.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This is where you come  to train?" Nazaki asked in awe looking at her surroundings. Madara only looked at her
Why is she soo impressed by a open field with trees surrounding it?
"Sorry it may seem like I'm overreacting, but I just love the outdoors you know? It's soo soothing and just calming."
She inhaled closing her eyes and feeling the breeze against her skin.
Madara stared at her feeling something warm and tingly in his chest. He grabbed his chest annoyed at the feeling
What the hell is wrong with me?
Nazaki opened her eyes and smiled at him.
"Madara why are you training for anyways? To keep in good shape?"
"Im a Shinobi of the leaf and the leader of the Uchiha clan. I have to keep training in order for my skills to stay up to par...."
"Ohhhh yea that makes sense."
Nazaki laughed but in the inside she was beating herself up for asking such a stupid question.
Madara noticed again she was over criticizing herself
"It wasn't a stupid question calm down."
Nazaki looked up at him
"What?"
"If you followed me here to watch me train then you can sit down on that bench over there otherwise you can leave."
Nazaki looked at the bench and back at him
"Okay im going to go sit down."
She walked off before giving him a smile making his chest feel warm again.
He turned around and started warming up for his training.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*5 hours later*
It was night and Madara was finished with his training sweaty and a little worn out. He walked up to Nazaki laying on the bench sleep. He was kind of surprised she stayed to watch him train
Hn.... she's interesting.
He didn't want to wake her up from her sleep so he picked her up and begun bridal carrying her to his house in the compound.
On his way there he noticed a silhouette walking towards them and instantly his guard was raised up. Getting closer he recognized the figure
"Hashirama?"  He whispered
The figure came closer and closer until Hashirama stood infront of Madara looking at Nazaki then back at Madara with a questionable look.
They stood in silence neither one of them speaking. Hashi was starting to get annoyed noticing Madara wasn't going to speak first.
"What are you doing this late out at night with Nazaki?" He questioned eyeing the Uchiha down.
"Taking her to my home." He smirked at the brown haired man.
Hashi began to feel his blood boil
Did these two have something going on? He thought to himself.
"Now will you excuse me but I need to get going." Madara said trying to move around Hashi.
"You're not going anywhere until you give me her."
"And why would I do that?"
"So I can take her to her own home so she won't have to spend a night at your home cause I'm assuming you don't know where she live maybe because you're not close enough with her like I am and since your not close enough with her that means you shouldn't be taking her to your home."  Hashi smirked at him.
Madara didn't say anything and handed him Nazaki who was still asleep to him.
Hashi looked at Madara like he won the situation.
Madara began walking past hashi but stopped next to him
"Next time don't showcase your jealousy so easily.....it's weak."
Hashi froze making Madara smirk and continued walking off to his compound
"I hope you are training Hashirama."
He stopped and turned halfway looking at hashi back
"I don't want to kill you so easily, that's no fun."
Hashi started walking away without saying a word making the Uchiha smirk in triumph eyeing his enemy retreating back
I will not fail this plan.