Consequence

We went inside Tiffany's house, I gaped at what I saw. Her house was really big for her and it looked like a cut out from magazine. The glass windows took up entire walls with elegant steel beams to shatter them into more rectangular shapes.

The ceiling was high and there's second floor. The walls are painted with white and pink.

The furniture looks much more expensive, I couldn't take to break one because I know that it costs a lot of money. Her house was designed stylish and beautiful like her.

Now I realized that she really just forced herself to stay with us. I feel ashamed, my house was totally a junk compared to this.

"So... you can use the guest room, it has its own bathroom. Anyway, the number one rule here is you can't touch anything outside your room," she flatly instructed.

"Excuse me?"

"I said you're not allow to touch anything here," she reiterated.

"What's this Tiffany?" I asked really confused.

"As I said, I will provide you home so you can stay here and I'm giving you a job as my P.A.," she nonchalantly said.

I gave her a dirty look "Are you serious?"

"What do you think?" Tiffany's face was serious. 

She's acting like this again.

Seriously? I chose this over Juniel's offer? What the heck?

"I took down Juniel's offer just to be your P.A.?" I asked in disbelief. 

Slap me hard. Gosh, this isn't happening!

"What did you expect?" She bitchy asked.

"I thought you need me!?" I shrieked. I'm losing my fvcking temper here.

"Yes. I need you as my P.A.," she replied.

I wiped my whole face in frustration "Why are you doing this Tiffany?"

"Because you don't deserve her," she said with no hesitation.

I raked my fingers through my hair, she was unbelievable!

"I know you have feelings for me Tiffany, at least you like me that's why you wanted me to stay. Just admit it," I was trembling. My heart was burning with the mixture of pain and anger. I didn't want to be mad but this situation made me miserable.

I let go of my precious key to success because I chose to be with her, to be her personal assistant. That's great right? I could hear sarcasm in my head.

"So full of yourself Taeyeon, as always. I never said that I like you, don't put words in my mouth. I'm not a dyke like you," she scoffed.

Fcvk that dyke! What do I expect from Tiffany? To be her lover? That's far from reality.

"And I just used the card that you love me. I'm just guessing it and you really do. It's funny, you're really pathetic," she added adding more pain to my chest.

"You're really unbelievable!" Don't cry. Don't you dare to cry Kim Taeyeon. Don't show how much you're hurt. You need to be strong in front of her.

"Stay if you want to stay but if you stay I will pay you nice, you'll like it," she shrugged.

"Just don't touch anything here and keep your distance from me okay? I don't want to be infected. Just be thankful that I'm helping you, Taetae," she smirked as she left me in full shocked.

Crap.

What did I do to deserve this?

I was being hurt by the woman I love. I need to stay here. I need a job to save money.

And Juniel, I'm so sorry.

*flashback*

Juniel smiled "I'm so happy that I met you Taeyeon. Promise I will take care of you. I'm so excited to go to Japan with you."

A tear escaped from my eyes as I smiled. 

"I'm sorry Juniel... I'm sorry," my tears continued to run down my cheeks. I couldn't hold it anymore.

Juniel frowned.

"What's wrong Taeyeon? Why are you crying?"

"I can't go with you, I'm sorry... I really want to, believe me," I started to sob and sniff.

"Then why won't you?"

"I need to stay here for someone, Juniel. She needs me and I love her," I explained still crying. I'm so guilty because I know I'm hurting her.

Juniel remained calm and she didn't show much emotion. She was controlling it.

"Are you sure about it?" Am I sure about this? Choosing Tiffany over her, my precious key.

But still, I nodded not really sure.

"Okay I will not force you and I will respect your decision Taeyeon, you know, you can have this condo. I'm giving this to you," I could hear pain in her voice.

I shook my head "No, I can't accept it. It's too much. Don't worry about me, I can handle myself."

Juniel nodded "I agree, I know Taeyeon. You're smartass," she managed to joke.

"Thank you for everything Juniel..." I sincerely said then I stood up. Walked around her and hugged her from behind "I will miss you."

"Me too Taeyeon. I will miss you so much. Please, don't forget me huh?"

"Of course, I won't. You silly!"

*end of flashback*

I need to stand for my decision. I need to be strong. I will stay here as I can though it really hurts me a lot that Tiffany is treating me like this.

My life really sucks and this is bull shit.

*****

Don't hate Tiffany much. :(