Stay Friends

"Things don't always work out just because you work hard."

- Dr. Hong Ji Hong, Doctors (Drama)

*****

The following morning.

I woke up with Tiffany's arm wrapped around me. Also her leg was straddling me. I feel extremely comfortable with this. Her face was on my shoulder and I could easily see her beauty.

She slept here in my bed, we're still in the hospital and she stayed here last night. 

This is really happening, Tiffany is my girlfriend now. I'm lucky to have her in my life. I know, she hurt me before but it's not her intention. She's just confused and I understand her. I always will because I love her.

Some of her hair strands were on her face so I gently tucked it behind her ear. I kissed her crown and stroked her cheek. I feel so attached to her and I'm being possessive too because I just want her mine.

"Stop staring," she muttered under her breath.

"I can't, you're so beautiful."

Tiffany slowly opened her eyes and met mine then she smiled "Good morning Tae," she yawned cutely as she stretched her body like a cat.

I tittered "You're so adorable and  cute," I lightly pinched her nose.

"Of course, that's why you love me," she confidently said as she pecked my lips.

"Yes, I love you," I wholeheartedly said.

"And I love you too," she giggled.

Growl!!

My stomach grumbled. Geez, that was embarrassing.

Tiffany raised her eyebrows "You're hungry?"

I bashfully nodded.

Tiffany sat up "I'll buy some foods for us. What do you want?"

"Umm... a hot choco and sandwich please," I requested.

"Okay boo, a hot choco and sandwich for my love. Coming right up!" She was about to stand but someone knocked on the door then entered the room.

It was Nana. She was holding a paper bag and two plastic cups.

"Good morning Taeyeon and Miss Tiffany," she greeted.

Tiffany's face changed into bitch mode. Aha, she's jealous!

"Good morning Nana," I greeted back.

Nana wasn't wearing uniform, maybe her duty was last night. She was really pretty though she was just wearing pants and shirt. 

She's like a model with her charm. Surely, many guys are head over heels for her but I could smell her... she's gay.

She sweetly smiled "I bought some breakfast. Two hot chocolates and sandwiches," she put it on the nightstand near my bed.