Pink

Sitting in a chair, the man looked out upon his group. "Thank you all for coming." He looked up at the ceiling and smiled. "Everything seems to be going fine up there. Make sure he doesn't catch on."

A woman who came from Big Ben stood up and read out what was on a piece of paper she had gotten. "James wants you to play the video clip now." She then dropped the paper into a bucket and lit it on fire.

The man standing in front of the crowd nodded and then disappeared into a hallway. He input a code and walked into a room with only a TV and DVD player. He pressed play and watched as Moriarty's face flickered on screen.

"By now, you should have given Emma the pink phone. Cause more of a confusion than there already is. Remember, when you've done something, you're done. No more fame for you. Let him catch on, but not fully. I want to be the one to end this. Say hi to Emma for me, she loved our little games." Moriarty smiled and then the screen faded black.

He pressed a button to open up the DVD player, and out came a disk with a picture of a pink phone and a "hello, Emma" text message. The man cracked the disk in half, dropped it on the floor, got a hammer from his jacket, and smashed it to pieces.

"No evidence, no time, no place, no more fame." He made his way over to the prison as another man made his way to the London Eye.