25

Knock hate it, saw Korn hug Mew and kiss him. How could he did that in public bar like that. There were people look at them. Is Korn lost his mind ?!?! OK. Maybe it was his ego. He chose Plang but can't let Korn go. He jealous look Korn with Mew. He know he must not like that. He wish Korn happiness. But, he can't look Korn with anyone else. How egois he is.

Now he crawled along the wall with broken heart and body. He star the fight with Mew and he lost. Yeah, double lost. Lost for fight and lost for Korn. And he wanted go home quickly as he could. But the pain over his body, make him hard to move.

After along struggle he reach his room. Sit in the bed. He remembered how Pleng kiss Tew in restaurant. Korn hug and kiss Mew in bar. Shit. Pleng cheat on him, Korn cheat on him, everyone cheat on him and nobody left. He hate them !!

But, he the one who cheat first. He got karma. The bad one. Knock cried. Cried his life. How miserable his life was.

Somebody knocking Knock's door, "Knock !! Knock!! KNOOOOCK" Korn's voice. Korn calling Knock name again and again and again. But, Knock didn't want to met him. Just leave him alone.

Knock put his headset with max volume. He didn't care about his ears. He won't hear Korn's voice anymore. Just laying in bed, crying.

***

Knock wake up and didn't know when he get sleep. His eyes burn and swollen. But, he felt less better after crying. The music still playing from the earphone.

"...I don't want to run away but I can't take it, I don't understand,
If I'm not made for you then why does my heart tell me that I am?
Is there any way that I can stay in your arms?

If I don't need you then why am I crying on my bed?
If I don't need you then why does your name resound in my head?
If you're not for me......"

He put off the earphones. Look at the door. No sound. Maybe Korn already gone. Aaarg, just forget it. He must forget everything about Korn. He didn't care anymore. He done.

OK. Back to the top, he was falling in love with Pleng and dating her. It was the happiness time for them. And all ruined by the one-night-drunk-accident. His best friend, childhood-best-friend did it.

If it never happened, he won't care about Korn more than friend. He won't think about Korn more than friend. He won't piss out when found Korn had ex-bf who cheat on him and try to make up with him. He won't care how kind Korn treat him when he got broken his ankle. He won't fall for every puppy-eyes that Korn made and let him did anything to him. He won't, will he?

If it never happened. He won't hurt Korn with his ego. But, why Korn still stay by his side?

If it never happened, will Korn treat him nice? Korn will. he can guarantee. Korn character always treat his friends nicely. He always take care of Knock since they young. He remembered how young Korn cried over his body when he got alergi because of shrimp, still remember it, and avoid Pleng fed him. Korn who always stay by him side, played with him and still care of him in university life although he never met up after he move out. Korn behave never change. His smile to Knock. His eyes when looking at Knock. Yeah, his body grow up. After all nothing really changed. And Korn tell him, he already fall in love with Knock for long time.

Even it never happened, Knock can't make sure it he won't fall for Korn one day. For all Korn did to him. For all the kind he gave to him. Who can't fall for the perfect boy like Korn?

No no no ! It was Korn fault he didn't felt the same again. He can't love Pleng like before. It was Korn fault, he fall for him. Korn. Korn. Korn.

Knock quickly went to his door, wish Korn still there, look at him with his big smile. He open his door slowly. Empty. He looking around corridor. Nothing. Noone. He lost Korn. The tears falling. He want his Korn back. He must talk to him.