Chapter 8- Escape

"RAELA!!!" E.J. yelled. I ran down out of my room to see him, Jane, and someone I didn't expect to see: Blade.

"Blade? What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Jane, help her pack her stuff, BB go see how far behind us Jeff is." E.J. said to them.

"And what are you going to do?" We all asked.

"I'm going to fucking think of a plan before Jeff gets here and KILLS HER!" E.J. yelled.

"He's gonna kill me?" I asked.

"Explantions later, go with Jane and pack your shit." E.J. said as Blade ran out of the house. ane dragged me upstairs and I grabbed my only suitcase, theowing in all of my clothes and forcing it shut. We ran back downstairs and Blade was back.

"how the hell did you run so fast?" I asked.

"Not sure." Blade answers.

"Raela, do you have a car?" E.J. asked.

"Um, no. But my Mom's car is still here, we could take hers." I said. I grabbed the keys for my moms car and we all jumpd in, E.J. driving, Jane and Blade in the back. 

"Call your parents and tell them not to come home."  E.J. said.

I dialed my mom's number but she didn't pick up so I just left a messege. "Hey mom, I'm just calling to let you know not to come back home. Stay in London, get a job there, buy a house, but don't come home. Don't worry about me, I'm fine. Just promise you won't come home?' I said then looked over at E.J. 

"Don't worry, Rae. It'll all be okay." He said. We all knew that was a lie.