YES, THE WEEKEND!

- Your P.O.V -

Finally, it's Saturday
The first week of school was over, i can now relax and play as many games as i wanted (not only dating simulators)
But first- before anything i need to go and pick up some things from the shops.
Getting ready i put my F/C shirt on and (second)F/C skirt/pants, finding my wallet and heading out the door.
-at the shops-
Filling my basket with essentials for the week, as well as a lot of snacks :>, fished i head up to the counter and pay, i then head back home, i start spacing out while walking until I crash into someone...
Keima - (oh boy how original ;;; still wish this happened in real life tho)
"Oh my, I'm really sorry Keima" once again i start apologising, looking at his face, he seems annoyed.
"It's quite aright, just watch where you are going." A long silence as i look at him and he looks at me.
"I'm heading to the game shop if you want to come" he breaks the silence.
"There's a game shop?"
"Where do you think I get all my dating simulators?"
"Alright" i smile, still holding my shopping bags, "oh but I still need to take home these" i hold up the shopping bags.
"That's fine, Elsie can hold on to them for you," as soon as he says that Elsie comes up behind me.
"I can just walk with them, I'll feel really rude having you to take care of my shopping..." I say turning around,
"Nooo that's fine hehe" she says while taking the bags off my hands.
"I feel really bad" it doesn't look like she'll take no for an answer so i just repeatedly say thank you..
Keima grabs my hand and starts heading down the pathway i had just walked.. this is just like a dating sim.. except real..
I like my hand being held, but is it because he is holding it that i like it??
NO!
We're just acquaintances!