One Morning

"Let me show you how falling in love feels like in just one night."

始まり

It was the typical morning, where students in the hallway look like animals in the jungle, noisy and a crowded muddle mess.

I, Jeon Jungkook tried my very best to be invincible with these chaotic mass.

I'm not the type of person who is sociable or the type of person who you'll notice in that instant. In fact? I don't have a lots of friends or should I rather say, I don't know how to make some friends?

Whatever that is? I'm fine with that.
I don't want any attention. I've always been an outcast though and again? That's fine with me.

I opened my locker and take the things that I needed for my first class. When suddenly an arm draped on my shoulders, startling me.

"What's up, Jeon?"
I closed my locker and look at the person who invaded my alone time.

"Bambam?"
He raised a brow at me but then laughed afterwards.

"What? You seem surprised. How's your weekend by the way?"
We started to walk beside each other, ignoring the chaos ahead of us.

I poke my cheek with my tongue as I think thoroughly of what I did last weekend.

"The usual I guess?"
I answered but it sounded more like a question and Bambam laughed at me again as he ruffled my dark hair.

"Don't overworked yourself with the part time job you have on the cinema. Anyways, I gotta go."
Bambam is one of the few friends I have. He's kinda popular for being one of the soccer team and it's kinda weird when he befriended me last year.

He said, he find me strange in a good way. Well? I saved him one time when suddenly a car almost hit him while he was crossing the road.

Anyways enough with the Bambam talks, I shifted my attention to the girl who just came out from the cafeteria with her popular friends.

Just like Bambam, she was different. She is friendly and nice with everyone.
Many admires her and obviously I'm one of them but? Just like Bambam again, it's kinda weird when she gave me small smiles every time our eyes meet.

I mean why? Does that thing needed?

Her tall frame and slender body were like of a Victoria secret model. Her eyes were the type of brown that was like a sweet chocolate, it's also calm and emotionless.

Her long, wavy blonde hair, so smooth and silky, almost as if it was tailored from gold fabric. Overall, she's astonishingly beautiful.

I suddenly felt the need to gulp from feeling my dried throat. What was I thinking? I wouldn't have any chance with her. She'sー She's already taken.

I looked up and glance at them again, she was laughing with her three popular friends when a certain jock came to her and greet her with a warm hug.

"Good morning, babe."
I heard Park Jimin says to her. She giggled and kissed him on his cheek.

"I missed you."
I heard her.
See? That's what I've been telling you, don't ever keep your hopes high again Jeon.

As I can clearly remember? They were dating since freshman year and we're seniors now. That's a strong long relationship to break.

Besides, her boyfriend is Park Jimin. The team captain of the soccer team and me? Well I'm just Jeon Jungkook, nothing more, nothing less. So tell me, how can I fight against that jock?

"Gawking at Lisa again huh?"
I almost jump from where I am when I heard a voice from my behind.

I glared at the short girl who is now laughing at me, as she fixed her eyeglasses on her eyes.

"I'm sorry Jungkookie, it's just that your crush with that popular girl is overrated already. You should stop or else you'll just end up hurting more."
I looked at Dahyun who is still laughing and I knew she meant that as a joke yet I can't help but to think of it thoroughly.

Dahyun is a friend, she's an outcast like me. Lisa's popular friends love to bully her for being the top student here in the campus but thank god, Lisa always defend her.

Another thing to like her more. She's kind and I don't know why she's friends with those rude girls and bullies.

I tore my gaze at Dahyun and look at Lisa again but to my surprised, she was also looking at me and then a small smile appeared at her lips again.

I can feel my heartbeats race up and my cheeks getting hot, I quickly look away and turned my back at them as I finally entered my homeroom.

I mean why? Does that thing needed?