The Night

She open all the window inside the car as she step on the accelerator and reach the speed of 100km/h, my eyes widen from the sudden fast speed.

"Slow it down, woman!"
I screamed scared, but Lisa just laughed at me and gave me a quick glance before she slow down a bit.

"I'm sorry, Jungkookie. I didn't know that you are not in to this kind of stuff."
She giggled, still focus on the road.
As we passed the street lights and busy city, that's when I noticed that we're heading out of town.

"I still don't want to die, Lisa."
I was gripping on the head of my seat for god knows how long, as I was cautiously looking at the road.

But then I felt her hand hold mine as she squeezed it lightly, my attention immediately shifted to her but she was not looking at me, her focus is on the road.

"Calm down. We're having so much fun already."
I saw a smirk grew on her face and that's where I flipped her soft hand off of mine.

"YOU'RE having so much fun!"

"Fine! Fine! I'll slow it down."
She raised her hand and slow the speed to 40km/h, I clutched my chest and let out a deep breath in relief.

"Better?"
She asked, I nod even though I knew she's not looking.

"Do you have a license?"
I asked curious.

"Noneー"

"WHAT?! And you're driving with that speed?! Andー and I let you drive petunia?!"
She leaned her back at the car seat as she laughed hard. I look at her bewildered. She gave me a glance and muffled her laughters with her right hand.

"We're here."
She said as she step the break and started parking. She turned off the car and then turned her whole body to face me.

"Ready?"

"What?ーNo! I'm not."

"Yes, you are!"
She gave me a playful wink then went outside the car and with a fast speed, Lisa open the door beside me as she grabbed my hand, pulling me outside from the old car.

"This would be the most exciting night you'll ever had for the rest of your life, Kookie."
Lisa move her arm and draped it on my shoulders. We face the one floored building with different kinds of neon lights hanging above it.

My eyeballs almost popped out of its sockets.

"No way."
I took a step back but Lisa was fast to take a grip on me before I can run away.

"Yes way!"
She said ecstatically and pulled me with her.

"Coming through Drew!!!
Lisa shouted smiling to the bulked tall guy, which I assumed is the bouncer. Still pulling me with her.

Dear, Lisa.
I wanted to act tough in front of you but every time I see you smile, I know that I couldn't just do it. I always end up staring at you, baffled.

Or the worst part? Embarrass myself as I do pretty stupid things that I swear I don't really intend to do.
But that's okay, as long as I can always see you smile like that.