This Is You And Friends.

Hi! This Is Naz! This is my First RWBY book and I have A Favor to ask you guys in this book! Can You Please Read My Other Book Called HISTORIES Not To Force You To Read It But I Just Want You Guys To Point Out Any Mistakes I Made So We Can See Improvements In My Writing Skills In This Journey Together...
So Enough Rambling And Let Me Introduced YOU To YOU... Yeah Tottaly not Confusing.

Name: (Y/N) BUG (L/N) -my book my rules

Age: Seventeen Years Old

Weapon: The Holy Twelve and Divine Lightning (Double Revolvers and An Electric Whip) -Yeah You a Cowboy

Semblance: High Noon (MCREE Style) a Power That Increase Your Hand Speed, Enhanced Eyesight and Increased Defence.

Race: Human

Aura and Hair are the Only Things That I Take Control Over and Its gonna be Pure White Aura and Black Hair.

The Rest of The Colors from Skin Colors and Clothing Colors to Eye Colors
(Because I am A White Guy but almost All of My Friends are Black Guys and I Love Them to Bits and They Are The Best Brothers That I Wish I Had Ever) #RacismAintCool

Personality: Pretty Nice Guy To Be With. Cheerful In Normal Times Except If People Destroy Nature Without Good Reasons,Hurt People You Care About, Hurt Children or Touch His Guns.(Most Dangerous When The Last Two Things Happen) A Responsible Leader And Heavy Fourth Wall Breaker.
(Y/N): (Hey There Readers, Come on Gimme a Name, a Good One but I'll keep BUG as my Middle Name)
(Naz): (What Did I Tell You?)
(Y/N): (Less Fourth Wall Breaking. I think, Can't Remember)
(Naz): (No, No More Wall Breaking.)
(Y/N): (What?! No Wall Breaking? That's Lame... Just A Little Bit Please...)
(Naz): Fine... Just A Little Bit And I'll Tell You When You Can Do It.)
(Y/N): (Deal!)

Anyways, You Are A Lone Ranger From Atlas Until Somebody Challenge You To Lead A Team And You Accepted It Then Moved To Vale With You're Uncle.You Are Not Deaf But You Do Have Tinnitus Because Of A Gun Fight Back When You Were A Kid, That Led To The Death Of Your Parents. You Do Understand Sign Language Due To Your Ear Problems And That Is Pretty Much It For Your Background Story.

MY OC

Name: Ashley M. Somemoer (I Wanna See If Anyone Can Catch My Reference To The Gal)

Age: Seventeen Years Old

Weapon: Silent Shadows And Screaming Crimson (Dual Silenced-Pistol That Can Turn into Diamond Blades And A Shotgun That Can Turn Into A Crimson Sword)

Semblance: Flash Escape (She Can Teleports By Herself Four Times In One Day And Flashes A Very Bright Light From The Face)

Race: Human

Aura Color Is Purple, Short Purple Hair (Tracer Styled), Tanned White Skin, Red-ish Brown Eyes, She wears a Dark Purple Hoodie With A Light Chestplate Under It And Black SlimFit Pants.

She Is From Mistral Was A Stealth Extrodinaire And A Misstress of Escaping Leaving No Traces Of Her Presence. That Was Before She Decided To Come To Beacon With New Hopes Of Becoming A Huntress.

Personality: A Quiet, Calm, Collected Woman Almost Like Blake But Even More Quieter, With Her Way Of Responding To A Conversation With Just A Simple Nod Or Just A Smile When Ever A Stranger Tries To Get Her Attention And Then She Will Walk Away Immediately...

(Y/N): (But She Can't Resist This Hot Cowboy! YeeHaw!)
(Naz): (Just Get Back In... We're Gonna Start The Story...)

The First Chapter Will Start Inside The Airship And Continue From There. No Promises Is Made For A Steady Update Schedule.