HUGS!

Press The Pic Up Top for Fullview.
This picture is not mine. For referencing purpose only.
Enjoy!

|•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°|

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

   Here I am. Strolling the Academy grounds beating myself up for yesterday's earthquake. 'I think?' Was it really my fault or were they telling the truth about Jack breaking the lamp. It's gotta be me since the other students walking around is giving weird looks.

"Hey dood... Did you feel the shaking last night? And did you also hear the screaming?" Well that settles the verdict. "It was me... Again." I let out a sigh and started walking again towards the cliff from our first day. While I was walking I asked for Eden to tell the workers back home a message to tell them I'm doing great and to send the prototype that I was working on for Eden now at the cliff.

     I looked at my clock on the scroll stating •8:07 A.M.•. "Eh... Class starts on 9 so lets try to put in some more work." Suddenly a voice speaks up. "Hey! Put your earbuds on dummy!" I did as told. "And don't even think about pulling that stunt again where you jump of the cliff!" I flinched. "And why would I do that?" I don't really think this is needed. "Because the last time a quake happened. You threw a fit and jumped off the cliff back home!" Oh yeah... I remember that day. "I won't do it this time. I promise."

    "I don't know if I can trust your promise..." Oh well, atleast I can show my surprise to her this evening. I got to the cliff five minutes later and sat down at the edge.

     "Hey (Y/N), Its Ash." I heard Ashley call me but when I turn around I can't see her. "Uhh... Hello?" I felt something poking my arm but I still can't see her. "Where are you?" I can sense a presence by my side but it's nowhere to be seen. "I'm right next to you. Can't you see me?" And then Ozpin showed up.

    "Naz? Is it you?" I looked up at Ozpin in question. I heard Ashley's voice speak up. "Professor, can you see me?" He looked at my side and I swore I saw his eyes glow for a split second. "(Y/N), I detected two entity that has magic nearby." Eden talked through the earbuds but I kept my mouth shut. "Miss Somemoer? Wait. Eden, May I have a second?" Uhh... What happened? How did he find out? "How did you know Eden?"

     Ozpin told me he got to know Eden on two days back. I just nodded because I am a bit clueless as to what is going on. "Eden, can you help do something for me?" I took out my scroll and Eden popped out. "Yes I can Professor!" She said and did a little salute.

    "Ashley where are you?" I asked. "I'm right beside you." I looked to the right and felt like a hand pulled my face to the other direction. "Left side." Just about then, a bullhead flew overhead and a suitcase dropped out. I positioned myself right where I think it would land and stood there looking up. "Look... I'll find you in class, okay?" As soon as I finished talking. I jumped up and caught the briefcase.

    Fifty minutes later, I arrived at the class early to find Professor Port sitting at his table. "Ah Good Morning young man! Please take a seat anywhere you like! since theyre empty... We will begin classes shortly after the others arrived!" I nodded and sat down in the second row.

   I pulled out the briefcase onto the table and opened it to find the prototype I'm making for Eden which is pretty much a robot equipped with two other mini drones that has a projector at the bottom. "Now all I have to do is... Make the camo module work." I look up and saw a face... A very cute face smiling. Which bursts into rose petals and reappeared beside me and hugged me. "Uhh... Hi?"

     "Hi! I missed you!" I smiled back and ruffled her hair. "So... Do you need more hugs?" She nodded and hugged me. I hugged back and she snuggled her face into my chest. "Hmm... I don't know what this fuzzy feeling in my tummy is... But I like it." Ruby said still hugging me.