Dangerous Women

You were flying in the air whilst Elsa was in your arms with her hands around your neck tightly. You were quickly flying towards Arendelle. "(Y/N)! there in the distance!" Elsa pointed at a ship that was on fire making you worried. "What's the plan?" Elsa asked as you looked down at her then placed her on the bedroom balcony and quickly kissed her before flying off again. "HEY!" Elsa yelled as you said

"I'm sorry but got to keep you safe!" you flew faster than a bullet towards flaming ship.

"HUMAN! SLOW DOWN!" Lynx yelled in your mind but you ignored him as you were more focused on getting towards the ship. When you were getting close to the ship, you hovered above the ship however you couldn't see anything due to the thick smoke.

"PLEASE HELP US!" a high pitch scream echoed throughout the flaming ship. You scanned at the ship to try and find the source of the voice.

"WHERE ARE YOU!" you yelled as you used your scarf to cover your mouth to prevent you from breathing in the smoke.

"CELLAR! WE ARE CHAINED!" you quickly went down to the bottom of the ship. You opened the cellar the door to see two women who had thick chains on their hands. You ran over to them and quickly ripped the chains from the post they were tied to. You picked them up and put them over your over the shoulder before flying out the ship that was quickly disintegrating.

You flew back to Arendelle dock to see everyone gathering to see what was happening. You felt yourself getting instantly tired as you were struggling to keep your eyes open.

"What is happening?!" Petar asked as he noticed that you were slowly getting lower and lower into the sea. "He is not going to make the dock!"

Quickly Emmerson, Rowena and Princess Kara transformed into their avian form and went to help you. Emmerson quickly caught you while the girls took the unconscious. Emmerson placed you on the dock as Elsa kneeled beside you while Hanna was on the other side of you.

Rowena and Princess Kara took the girls to the medical wing at the castle to be healed.

"(Y/N)!" Elsa shouted as she tried to shake you awake "wake up!" Elsa kept shaking you as she was shaking you, it was getting more harder and harder. Hanna reached over to stop Elsa from shaking you before advising

"Queen Elsa let's take him to the hospital, Emmerson fly (Y/N) quickly, we'll make our way to the castle" Elsa took a breath and nodded before Emmerson lifted you up and rushed you to the hospital wing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Everyone made their way to the hospital wing. The doctor had finished checking (Y/N), everyone sprinted towards him and bombarded with questions. "WAIT!" he raised his arms to stop them "(Y/N) has nothing wrong with him, he is fine but I think his body just shut down because he hasn't properly rested yet" he said truthfully to everyone who nodded "Now about those two women, one of them is awake" he pointed to the woman who was awake. She had reddish-brown hair that looked like it wasn't washed in a while, she had olive skin that was covered in soot. Her emerald eyes stared at the group in fear.

Elsa walked over to her and took a seat by the bed. "Hello I am Queen Elsa of Arendelle, what is your name?" she said softly to the woman who gulped before saying

"I am Lisa but I do not remember where I am from, I just remembered waking up on the ship and it being on fire" she explained truthfully as Elsa nodded "I do not know the woman that was with me" she added as everyone looked at the women asleep on the next bed.

She had blonde hair that was caked with soot and she had a scar on left eyebrow, you could see she had a few freckles on her cheek. The woman was still in deep sleep and was not waking up soon.