Epilogue Part 1

It was a nice summer day, the Northuldra tribe were doing their chores around the village until suddenly strong winds blew past them. They looked up into the sky seeing nothing but they wore smiles on their faces knowing what the winds were. "Someone is in trouble" Honeymaren giggled as her brother Ryder agreed.

"We are here!" the door burst open but two figures were already standing in front of them with their arms crossed in front of their chest in addition to their stern looks on their faces. "I think we may be in trouble," a younger voice said

"You think?!" said the older child "Hi Mama, Papa," she said sweetly.

"Why did you sneak out when we specifically said no?" Elsa said as she raised an eyebrow at her two children. Elsa looked at the two in front of her while you just felt sorry for your kids receiving their mother's wrath but they didn't listen so they needed to be punished. Can't do the time, don't do the crime, my god you were you always this cheesy?

Your eldest was your daughter, Iduna named after Elsa's mother. She is 19 years old and she was a carbon copy of Elsa however the only difference was she had your (E/C). She wore her long platinum hair in a side braid like how Elsa used to have it before. She was still in her guardian form and her wings were a light blue color almost white. Iduna wore a long sleeve light blue tunic that was paired with black trousers which were tucked into long black boots.

Iduna was at that age where she was willing to challenge her parents, pushing it past the line sometimes but you knew that it was just a teenage thing however with how Elsa was brought up, it causes fights between the two. You tend to be the mediator between the two girls whenever they get into arguments.

You moved your eyes over to your son, Angelo who is aged 13. He was a perfect mix between you and Elsa. Angelo got your skin tone with your hair color but he got Elsa's beautiful blue eyes. He wore a simple navy tunic and black trousers that were tucked into small dark leather boots. His wings were light brown like yours. Out of the two, Angelo was quite shy and didn't like to upset anyone he cared about while Iduna was headstrong and quite stubborn. But in the end, both of your kids were good and kind-hearted people which was all that mattered.

"Sorry mama, we wanted to see Agnarr and Oliva" Iduna smiled trying to soften her mother. Agnarr and Oliva were Kristoff and Anna's children who were roughly the same age as Iduna and Angelo. "We are sorry" Iduna and Angelo bowed their heads down "we didn't mean to disobey you" Elsa looked over to you and you just sighed before nudging your head towards the two kids. Over the years, you and Elsa were able to tell what the other wanted to say and do just by looking into each other's eyes which was a skill that your children were frightened off.

"Iduna follow me" as you walked towards your daughter, you changed into your guardian form "Angelo stay with your mother" Angelo nodded as he changed back to human form and hugged his mother. Angelo was such a mama's boy which made Iduna's daddy's girl. You led Iduna outside and the two of you started flying around the enchanted forest. You and Iduna didn't say anything as you led her to waterfalls where you both sat by the bank listening to the gushing water.

"Papa? Are you mad at me?" Iduna asked softly as you sighed and looked at your daughter.

"I am angry that you and Angelo disobeyed your mother's orders, we are going to see your cousins tomorrow for dinner" you explained as Iduna started pulling the grass around her not looking at you. "Now be honest, who is it you went to see?" you asked her honestly causing her to gasp and blush but she didn't say anything. "Honey I can look into your memories but I do not want to invade your privacy but I will if I have to, your mother and I hate when you kids lie to us"

"I met up with Marx" Iduna sighed as you frowned and crossed your arms in front of your chest.

"The son of Hans, the same one that tried to take your mother's and Aunt's throne?" You said as Iduna nodded "Why is he even in Arendelle?" you asked