T W Ø

"Would you like to come see the photos?" The photographer says from behind the equipment. I nod and walk over, taking the over priced coat off as I move.

The photos light up the screen, my body standing beautifully in the middle of the props.
"Are they okay?" The older man says cautiously.

A smile appears on my face and I laugh, "Their great- How long before they'll be in the magazine?" My smile still beaming, causing him to smile as well.

"I don't know that, go ask your manager" he shakes his head and looks back down to his computer, "You're very handsome, you take photos very easily" he mumbles, I fiddle with some of the fur on the coat and smile.

"Thank you si-"
"Hoseok- over here" I hear someone shout. I look up and meet eyes with one of my friends standing with some of my crew.

I bow to the photographer and walk towards the younger boy unimpressed.

"I told you not to come to my shoots Jungkook- you always mess everything up" I say ruffling his hair.

The people with him bow before disappearing to do their own jobs.

"How do I look?" I say puffing my chest out and raising my shoulders, he laughs and runs his hand through his hair.
"You look like an idiot- what have they got you wearing? I've never seen so many frills" he says motioning to the frills all down my shirt.

"It doesn't matter anyway, I'm getting changed and heading straight to the airport" I sigh, his face lights up and he punches my arm playfully.

"You'll be staying in our flat won't you" His tone childlike, his face exited.
"Yeah- why?"

"Nothing, it's just that's the first house we invested in and I'm very proud" he beams. I smile and throw my arm over his shoulder.

"You'll be joining me in a few weeks, no need to be jealous" I laugh, he shrugs me off and rolls his eyes.

"Lets go drink- I can catch a later flight" I say as we walk to the private room.

-

"Hello London" I say to no one in particular, my manager laughs and motions past the paparazzi and fans trying to mob me.

"We're going to the hotel first"

"I don't need to go to a hotel- I already told you" I sigh as we leave the airport. He grumbles something and opens the door to our car. I climb inside and look at him plainly as he joins me.

"Just because you guys bought a house doesn't mean you can throw insane parties- I'll be in big trouble if you create another scandal" His face stays serious. I nod.

"You understand what I'm saying right- no girls at all" He raises his voice slightly and i hold  back a laugh.

"You really think I'm going to follow that rule? I should be saying the same to you- don't think I don't know about you using the fact you're my manager to pick up girls" I laugh. A small smile appears on his lips and i sigh in relief.

"Just no scandals- I can't handle the stress" He groans, the car starts moving and I chuckle.

"I won't get caught I promise"

-

I push the door open and look plainly at the darkness ahead of me.

"Any murderers or squatters should leave now" I sing as i carry my bags inside, my hand stroking against the wall as I search for the switch.

The light flicks on and I sigh in relief.

Three sofas sit in a horseshape in the middle of the room, surrounding the oak coffee table Jungkook insisted on buying.

My eyes shoot to the furthest away room. My room.

I smile and grab my suitcase and cary on bag and head towards the room. Its been a while since I visited the apartment but it's still exactly the same as it was before. I open the door and look at the unmade bed and the unfamilar clothes scattered across the floor.

"Park Jimin" I mutter shaking my head. He used my room on his last visit- he didnt even tidy up. I wonder over to the draw, throwing my bags on the bed. I notice a piece of peper on the side table and pick it up. An address and a name are scribbled messily in the middle.

The Secret Obsession- Kim Sun?

-

A/N

This is such a borning chapter bc i had to do the lil hobi thing before i could really dive into the story line y'kno