T H R Ë Ë

Jiyoung
Hoseok~
I just got a message from Namjoon saying you were in the uk?

Hoseok
Jiyoung- ah!!
I missed you so much!
Yes, I'm in London at the moment so we should meet

Jiyoung
Haneul wants to see you
When are you free next?

Hoseok
I actually was planning to check out this new bar I wanted to check out
Are you free tomorrow night?

Jiyoung
A bar?
What bar?

Hoseok
It's called the secret obsession

Jiyoung
Hoseok,
That's a hostess bar in china town?

Hoseok
Well then tomorrow we are going to a hostess bar in China town.

Jiyoung
we will meet you there tomorrow at 7pm!

"Hoseok- it's good to see you" Jiyoung rushes over to me and wraps his arms around my neck, pulling me into a tight embrace.

"Hey dude- how have you been" I pat the shorter man on the back and he releases, his eyes meeting mine with a wide grin.

I look him up and down quickly, he looks like he's doing well anyway.

"I've been amazing- I've left the wifey at home for the night- I couldn't miss hanging out with you now you've like blown up" he laughs slightly and my ears burn.

Wifey? Is that slang?

"Your married?" I raise my eyebrow and he chuckles.

"No, I have a girl at home- but what she doesn't now won't hurt her right?" He play punches me and I laugh before nodding awkwardly.

"Where's Haneul?" I change the subject, the other boy appears on que and gives me an awkward hug as well.

"Should we go inside?" I ask and they both nod. I lead the way through the door, pausing the moment the neon purple lights hit my face.

I manage to get down one step before Haneul tries to make conversation with me.

"How are the other boys?"

"There good" I reply, stopping the conversation before we reach the desk.

Maybe I shouldn't have invited them, I could've just come alone.

"Welcome to the secret obsession- Have you made a reservation?" The man asks. I shake my head and lean on the desk.

"This was kinda last minute- I've never been to a bro-"

"Okay, do you have any preferences?" He interupts me before I finish my sentence and I nod, the piece of paper being pulled from my pocket.

"Kim Sun" I say confidently, "And what ever for those two" I motion to the two boys observing business cards behind me.

"And? Type 1 or 2?" He raises his eyebrow questionly, I do the same.

"Just drinks or?" He hints to something and I finally catch on. I make a 'Oh'

"I think the or"

He nods and types something into the computer, "Your lucky- she's just become free" he smiles at me as a paper receipt emerges from the till.

He picks up a phone and dials a number before talking to someone on the other line. A door down the hallway opens and two girls appear dressed in tight clothing. I look them up and down, pretty would be an understatement but beautiful would be too much. They look at him and he points to the two party poopers behind me.

"Thanks Hoseok- I'll see you on the other side" I cringe as Haneul pats me on the shoulder. I look back to the man behind the counter.

"Room 10- there's a mini bar in there, I'd suggest you offer her a drink- she is one of the more high maintenance girls" he puts the piece of paper on the table top and my mouth drops.

"I think that's one too many zeros" I laugh and the receptionists previous semi welcoming aura disappears.

"You ordered an illegal service- as well as one of our most favoured girls" he shakes his head and turns his computer screen, showing me all the numbers.

"£4760- £2700 for Kim Sun and £1030 for the other two girls" he points at the receipt with his pen harshly.

My instincts tell me to choose another girl, but she must be memorisable if Park Jimin even write her name down right?

God, how am I gonna explain this to my finance manager.

"Okay- Keep the card- the boy will probably take advantage of the bar" I nod at him before taking a deep breath and making my way down the neon hallway. A wave of anxiety sweeps over me and I crick my neck.

Number 10, room number 10.

My hands wrap around the handle and push the door open, my eyes meet those of a brown haired girl. She stands up, her hands straightening out her dress and a smile appearing on her lips.

"Welcome to the secret obsession- it's a pleasure to have you"

A/N

I've written this stupid chapter like a million times but Wattpad has decided to keep deleting them so this is my final attempt n it screams defeat Ngl.