4

NSFW UP AHEAD IF YOU DONT LIKE DONT READ
i n e e d h o l y w a t e r

izuku moaned as kirishima thrust into him once again. katsuki bit into izuku's shoulder leaving red teeth marks behind. kirishima let out a low moan and izuku threw his head back in pleasure, sweat dripping down his face. katsuki smirked at izuku's lewd expression. "you're so dirty deku" katsuki seductively whispered. izuku opened an eye to look at katsuki. his smirk grew. "you're so fucking sexy" katsuki rubbed circles on izuku's hips making the younger boy sigh. katsuki made his way from izuku's hips to his dick and he gripped it softly. izuku gasped then moaned. "bakugou don't tease him, that's mean" kirishima said from behind izuku while pressing feathery kisses along his shoulder blades. slowly, katsuki began stroking izuku's length. (i just wanna throw in that they have all came at least once. also katsuki is under izuku so ,':^> ) "relax, im going to make him cum again. it was sexy the last time" kirishima pulled out of izuku making the boy grunt softly. "if you say so" kirishima scooted towards katsuki. "i'll do something for you while you do that" he positioned his mouth over katsuki's dick. the red haired boy leaned down and flicked the tip with his tongue. katsuki jumped, not expecting the contact. "hey! what the-" before the blonde could even finish his sentence, he was overcome with immense pleasure. "oh fuck" katsuki moaned out and, because of the feeling, stopped rubbing izuku's member. izuku whined and fidgeted. "k-kacchan" izuku breathed out. katsuki began stroking izuku again, this time not stopping. katsuki grunted and grabbed a fistful of kirishima's hair. kirishima moaned, sending vibrations rippling through the blonde's erection. katsuki pushed kirishima's head down farther and the red head could feel katsuki's piercing hit the back of his throat. (i decided to give katsuki a dick piercing bc wHy nOt) katsuki's grip on kirishima's hair tightened, signaling he was close to release. "k-kiri," katsuki thrust his hips up slightly, choking kirishima a bit. "i-i'm-" kirishima hummed knowingly and bobbed his head faster, now stroking katsuki's shaft as well. katsuki panted unevenly and he came down kirishima's throat, him swallowing every drop. katsuki rid out his orgasm and he fell back. he was still rubbing izuku and he could tell the green haired boy was close. "k-kacchan i'm gonna-" izuku breathed out. "yeah i know i can tell" katsuki cut him off. kirishima crawled over to izuku and pulled his head back by his hair and attacked his lips, thrusting his tongue into the younger boys mouth. their tongues intertwined and izuku moaned. he squeezed his eyes shut as his body shook with that familiar feeling. izuku's back arched as he came into katsuki's hand. kirishima detached his lips from izuku's and let go of his hair. the three boys fell back on the bed, panting. "that was the most intense thing i've ever experienced" izuku said in between breaths. "never had a threesome?" kirishima asked. izuku shook his head. "no, i have, it just wasn't this exotic" (izuku isn't iNnOcEnT) finally catching his breath, kirishima looked to his side at izuku, who had his eyes closes. he looked back up at the ceiling. "is bakugou asleep?" izuku opened his tired eyes and looked to his side and sure enough, katsuki had his back turned to them. his breathing was light and easy. there were scratches going down his back from izuku. izuku turned his head back up towards the ceiling. "yeah" there was silence. izuku was about to fall asleep when kirishima spoke. "can i cuddle you?" izuku scoffed. "we just fucked like it was the end of the world, of course you can cuddle me" kirishima laughed quietly. "touché" kirishima then wrapped his arms around izuku and buried his face in his neck. "goodnight" content, izuku breathed out of his nose. "goodnight" and with that, the two fell into a deep sleep.

(A/N) this is the most intense and sexual thing i've ever written oh my god
ALSO, I WROTE THIS IN SCIENCE AND I WAS SO SCARED SOMEONE WAS GONNA LOOK OVER MY SHOULDER AND GOD FORBID THE TEACHER LOOKING AT THIS