7

TRIGGER WARNING AGAIN OOPS

"so, could you tell me what you saw? or at least what happened? it's alright if you don't want to. i can imagine how hard it is to even come to see me." the therapist said softly to the blonde boy sitting in front of her. katsuki gulped and his bottom lip quivered, his bloodshot eyes filling with hot tears. "w-well," katsuki started, trying his hardest not to cry. "i w-was walking h-home from s-s-school," the teen choked back a sob. the therapist laid her soft but veiny hand on his knee for comfort, silently saying it was okay to cry. "he wasn't at school t-that day, so i d-decided to stop b-by his house." katsuki continued. "i-i had to g-give him h-homework anyways." katsuki swallowed back his cries. "i saw that his m-mom wasn't home, so i-i assumed she was still a-at work." the blonde said, trying to make his voice more confident. "i k-knew where the spare k-key was hidden, so i-i let myself in a-a-and," katsuki didn't even try to surpress the enormous sobs that racked his body. he could feel his whole body shaking as he buried his face in his hands. "you don't have to continue if it is too painful, katsuki. no one is making you." katsuki shook his head. "n-no," he choked out, his painful cries echoed around the room. he took a deep breath, trying to recollect himself. "i wanna continue." the therapist looked at him with great concern, the same face he used to make at him. it only made it more painful. "are you sure?" katsuki nodded, ignoring the pain in his heart. he wiped his tired eyes on his sweater sleeve and he nodded again. the therapist nodded her head and sat back in her black leather chair, waiting patiently for him to proceed. katsuki took a couple of deep calming breaths and started again. " i-i walked up into h-his r-room and saw t-that he wasn't there, s-so i looked d-downstairs again but h-he wasn't there e-either, s-so i decided to c-check the bathroom," katsuki squeezed his eyes shut, trying to rid his mind of the horrifying sight he had to see. the sight that had kept him up night. the sight that kept him from eating properly. the sight that kept him from being himself. "a-and i saw h-him on t-the floor, with a r-r-razor blade n-next to him. t-there was b-blood everywhere. m-multiple pill bottles w-were scattered all over a-a-and-" he couldn't do it. he couldn't do it. he just couldn't. katsuki sobbed harder than he ever had in his life.

izuku midoriya killed himself
and katsuki had seen it

A/N: THIS IS SO SAD IM SO SORRY