8

i was quietly studying when i heard something tapping on my window. i looked at my window and nearly had a heart attack. kacchan was pointing down at the lock and mouthing "unlock it".

i walked over to my bay window and sat down, unlocking the window for the blonde boy. kacchan tumbled in and giggled as he fell to the floor with a soft thud.

i shook my head at his goofy smile. "what are you doing here at," i glanced up at my clock. "10 pm?" he hoisted himself upright and sat criss cross. kacchan held up a brown bag and smiled.

"i brought mcdonald's." we both started laughing. i shook my head and put my face in my hands, giggles still racking my body. "you're so stupid."

kacchan stood and threw the bag and himself onto my bed. "yeah, i know. now put on some disney movies and let's be pigs and binge on some greasy mcdonald's food."

i got up from my bay window, well it might as well be kacchan and i's since literally our whole lives were spent in this window. we legit sold our souls to this window.

i walked over to my movies and picked out pocahontas. "FUCK YES, THIS IS MY SHIT!" kacchan yelled, his mouth full of fries. i glanced at him over my shoulder, rolling my eyes and putting in the movie.

i ran over to my big chair and grabbed my fuzzy purple blanket. kacchan already had his arm out, waiting for me. i jumped into him and his arm wrapped around my shoulder.

i cuddled into him as the movie started. we literally did this on a regular basis but kacchan always came at the most random times so it almost always scared me.

by the time the movie was almost over, kacchan left to go get drinks. i suddenly felt cold even though i had my blanket wrapped around me. kacchan's warmth had left and i felt sort of lonely.

kacchan soon walked into the room with two sodas in each hand. "catch." kacchan said and threw the soda at me. i caught it before it hit my face. kacchan smirked and threw himself on the bed, back first.

i layed my head on kacchan's stomach and his hand went through my hair. my eyes fluttered shut at the soothing feeling.

"hey deku?" kacchan said. i hummed in response. "can i try something?" my opened and i sat up, my head tilted in confusion. kacchan sat criss cross in front of me.

he took a deep breath. "you have to promise to keep your eyes closed." i felt even more confused but i nodded anyway, curiosity getting the better of me. it seemed like a long time before i felt lips crash against mine.

my eyes shot open and i saw kacchan's eyes squeezed shut, a blush dusting his cheeks. my eyes slid shut once again and i grabbed kacchan's ashy blonde hair, kissing back.

god, it felt so good. his lips felt so soft. i never wanted it to stop but unfortunately, humans had to have air to breathe. we pulled away, both of us breathing heavily.

its funny how this started out as another one of our regular hangouts to a make out session. kacchan looked away. "i uh, i should probably get going..." i looked down at my duvet, suddenly finding the intricate designs interesting.

the bed moved slightly as the blonde boy got up. kacchan climbed out the window quietly. "i'll- i'll see you monday?" kacchan asked shakily. i nodded. "y-yeah."

i looked up, our eyes clashing and i swear, sparks flew throughout my body. kacchan quickly averted his gaze. "b-bye...deku." and he was gone.

i looked at the tv, the main menu for pocahontas flashing on the screen. i fell back on my bed and closed my eyes, my mind drifting back to the kiss.

my heart rate started to quicken as i thought about it. it felt amazing and i wanted kacchan to do it again, to make me feel like that again.

my fingers brushed my lips. "fuck." i cursed. then i realized that i've always felt this way. it wasn't admiration i was feeling, it was love.

i, izuku midoriya, have a big, lustful, sweaty highschool crush on katsuki bakugo.

(A/N) ew wtf is this bullshit
i hate this so much ew im sorry
ALSO THE BIG STORY THING I WAS TALKING ABOUT IS ALMOST DONE I JUST GOTTA TYPE IT DOWN IN MY NOTES WOO 🎉🎊🎉🎉🎊🎉🎉🎊