Chapter 24| 4 Years Later

Ok so I know this seems a bit odd, but it's gonna fast forward a few years ;)💕

*4 years later*

*Hayleys POV*

I woke up to the piercing sun coming through my windows. Ah yes. Gotta love Alabama! I rolled out of my bed and walked downstairs to where my mother, Blake, and Andrea were in the kitchen planning.

Planning what? You may ask. Well, Blake and Andrea are getting married next week! Crazy right? I honestly never thought this would happen.

"Morning." I yawn and get Fruit Loops out of the pantry. They gave me a faint 'morning' back and continued planning. I peered over the guest list paper and got excited.

There is was. Hayes and Nash Grier. Actually, Nash was best man. Him and Blake were still best friends. Hayes was going to be a groomsmen, and would be walking down the isle with me. Which got me pretty excited!

You may be wondering, what exactly happened between Hayes and I? After I left North Carolina, we tried having a long distance relationship, but it seems those never last.

Eventually, we broke up but still text here and there. I haven't seen him in person in about 2 years, but I still fell like I'm in love....

The thing is, he's dating my old bestfriend, Macy. (Chapter 2, used to date John, Hayes' old bestfriends/ Hayleys Bully. Also Andreas little sister)

I'm a bit jealous that my so called bestfriend would do that. But I guess we did brake up.

The wedding is next week, but since it's in LA were leaving tomorrow.

Today I'm going to ask Clay Labrant, my neighbor to be my date to the wedding.

(If you don't know who Clay Labrant is, he's Coles little brother off Dem_White_Boyz on vine😜)

Clay and I are pretty good friends, and I kinda have a Crush on him, but I don't know of he feels the same way... I guess I'll find out....

-
-

Taking one last look at my outfit, I stepped out the door and walked over to the LaBrants. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. Immediately Clay answered and greeted me with a hug. His hugs were warm, but not as good as Hayes'. STOP IT HAYLEY! You need to forgot about Hayes.

"Hey HayHay! What's up?" He asked and we walked inside to the living room.

"I just came to ask you something." I blush and he gives me a 'look' to continue.

"Well... You're going to Blake's wedding, right?" I knew Cole was, but I wasn't sure if Clay was also.

"I don't know. Why?" He asked.

"Welliwaskindawonderingifyoumaybewantedtogowithmepossibly" I rushed my Words not even sure is he heard. He must of because he blushed.

"Sure. That'd be fun!" He hugged me again and I mentally high fived myself.

We talked for a couple of minutes then I left to go home to get ready to dress shopping with Andrea and my mom.

"You ready?" Andrea asked and kissed Blake goodbye. I cringed and they laughed. I honestly wonder if Andrea was on something to want to marry Blake, but you know, you fall in love in without even realizing it.

Maybe that's what's happened to me...

||||||

How'd you guys like this? It's kinda weird writing it for years later, but whateves.

So, which do you ship...

#Hayesley

Or

#Clayley?

Comment😏