Chapter Two - Accords fight.

The reason it's in I is because it's happened before :)

Sam and Rhodye were fighting about the Accords. Tony looked pissed off. Vision and wanda were quiet while Cap read his book.

"I have an Equation" Vision interrupts their conversations. We all look at him. "In the eight years since Mr Stark annouced himself as Iron Man, the number of known enhanced Person has grown exponentially. During the same period, the number of potentially world ending events has Risen at a commensurate Rate" he finishes and I look dumbfounded.

"Are you sure you were born a year ago?" I ask the question floating around my head.

"Are you saying it's our fault" Steve asks a more important question

"there may be a causality. Our very strength invites challenge. Challenge incites conflict and conflict-" Vision tries to continue but I interrupt him

"Breeds castastrophe." I look away. What vision was saying was correct.

"Tony, you are being uncharacteristically non- hyperverbal" Natasha looks at Tony who sits up.

"Its because he's already made his mind up" Steve comments

"Boy you know me so well" Tony replies and I was still deciding weather it was sarcasm or not. "Actually I'm nursing an headache" it was sarcasm. "That's what going on Cap it's just pain. It's discomfort. Who's putting coffee grounds in the disposal" Everyone looks at me on the last one

"For your information I haven't drank coffee in a while." I snap

"im not running a bed and breakfast for biker gang" Tony comments and puts a young boy on his screen. "Oh that's Charles Spencer by the way. He's a great kid, computer engineering degree, 3.6 GPA.. had a floor level gig at Intel planned for the fall. But first he wanted to put a few miles on his soul before he parked it behind the desk. See the world, maybe be of service. Charles didn't want to go to Vegas of Fort Lauderdale. Which is what I would have do." Of course it's about him now "he didn't go to Paris or Amsterdam! That sounds fun. He decided to spend his summer, building sustainable housing for the poor.. guess where? Sokovia" that one word made us all look at each other. Wanda on the other hand looked upset and disappointed.

Tony continued. But I stopped listening I noticed vision looking at Wanda.

"But we dropped a building on him! While we were kicking ass" Tonys voice getting louder. I could feel tears in my eyes.

Everyone continues talking. I can't hear anything other than Brain. All I know is that Natasha agreed with Tony.

I looked at Steve for a moment. Of course I was admiring him in my head. But He didn't look so happy. He stared down at his phone for a moment and a sad expression grew on his face.

"I have to go.." he stood up and walked away. Everyone continued talking about the Accords. Not noticing Steve's absence.

I stood up and walked to where Steve was. His fingers were close to his eyes and nose and he was looking down. I could tell he was crying.

"Steve?" I mumbled and he shot up and looked at me.

"O-oh Adaline, Hey why aren't you upstairs?" He pretends to make everything seem okay. I hated when he lied to me. Although it wasn't with words it was with facial expressions.

I walked down beside him and stood in the same posture as him. "..Shes gone huh?" I started to tear up. Peggy Carter had passed away. Somehow I was close to Peggy, we got along like Sisters. If my sister was 70s year older than me.

Steve straighten his posture and looks at me. Sadness in his eyes, "She went in her sleep" he mumbles and I wrap my arms around him.

"You know I'm always here for you Steve." I pull away and smile. I've had feelings for Steve for a while now. "Would you like me to go to the funeral with you? For support" I smile

"Yes if that's fine with you" he says and I nod. I stand on my toes to hug him again. He's a bit taller than me. Aka I'm 5'10 and he's 6'2.

- The day of the funeral -

We're in London for the Funeral. Steve is still shooken up. I put on my outfit. Normally I wore the same outfit at funerals but I decided to wear something different. I straightened my hair and did my makeup lightly.

"You ready?" Steve asks. I turn around. He was wearing a suit, I admit I blushed slightly.

"yes. Hey you look nice" I smile and he nods "you know she would be proud of you"

"Hey love birds. Come on" Sam says from the other room, I roll my eyes and walk off.