Chapter Four - Madeleine

Yes this is another flashback but I wanted to In corporate her into this. I've wrote it in the present tense but this isn't set in the present tense. I know confusing.

I arrive at the Psychiatric hospital Madeleine stays at. I take a deep breath and walk in.

"Hello, what can I do for you today" The woman at reception asks me in Romanian while looking at her computer.

"Im here to see Madeleine Anderson" I say in Romanian fidgeting with my hands.

The lady smiled at me "Miss Anderson room is down on the left. It's the first one" She replies in English knowing I was struggling with My Romanian

"Oh thank you" I nod and walk into Madeleines room.

"Hey Tilly" I swing the door open. I see my best friend reading her book. Poor broken Tilly. She was anorexic and had severe depression. I nicknamed her Tilly because when we were young she carried a teddy called Tilly.

"Addy!" She runs over and hugs me. She smiled. Tilly was a small little creature. She was 5'2 and had the longest Auburn hair.

"You finally got a break! Where were you? I tried calling you but someone named Vision said you were in London" she rambles on and I laugh

"I was at a funeral. Yeah Peggy Carter had just passed away" I look around her room. It was bright Yellow.

"Peggy Carter? Wait like Sharon Carter? The girl you don't like?" She rambles again until I interrupt her

"well Sharon's her Niece. But Steve knew Peggy While he was in the war" I explain and she smirks

"You were with your boyfriend" Madeleine laughs "You and Steve are so In love!" She would always tease me over my feelings for Steve.

I laugh and roll my eyes "so Tilly how have you been doing?" I ask her and she goes into a full story of how she met a boy in here.

"His name is Olly and he's super funny" she laughs. "He does this thing which makes me laugh." She starts moving her hands in a wave movement "Rolling with the homies" she begins to crack up laughing.

That's from a movie so I started laughing as well. I Spent two hours with Tilly. We just talked about random things. When I went she said she was going to do some Exercise. I warned her not to do too much but she smiled and nodded.

I walked out of the Hospital and back to where Steve and Sam were. While I was walking I noticed A very familiar looking man looking at blueberries.

I walked over putting on my glasses. I had a great disguise RIGHT?! I began to look at the fruit then at the man. I noticed it was Bucky. I smile at the woman.

I try to buy something but of course she doesn't understand me. She looked at me if I was from another planet.

Bucky smirks and begins speaking "ah va avea unul dintre ei, vă rog." The woman smiles and hands me a red Apple. I pay for it.

"Thank you" I say walking off fast. I walk to a back alley and phone Steve.

"Adaline, where are you? You said you were five minutes away" Steve says in a worried tone

"Awk Steve you must really love me. Anyway moving on. I found him" I say indicating to Bucky.

"Where is he now" he asks and I look back

"Um going close to one of those Newspaper stand things. He looks upset. Very upset" I reply observing Bucky.

"Hello beautiful" a Man from behind me grabs my hand.

"Oh give me a break" I use my telekinesis to shut him up.

I walk off and continue speaking to Steve "okay I'll meet you up there" I hang up