Recording live for the world

It was now the day they began recording for their YouTube channel. After their show at the bash, Amy spread the word that they had started a channel and that it wouldn't be long before they started recording. It was thanx to that, and several videos and photos of their performance on the internet, that they had already gained several subscribers who were very eager for their songs. Now all that's left is to give them what they signed on for, some really great songs. The band was now at the rehearsal hall, along with Amy and Signe, and getting everything set up to record. Signe had called over all of her camera and tech people over to assist in shooting amd recording a music video.

"So are we doing just one song that we've rehearsed? Or..." Tyler asked.

"It's up to you guys really" Amy shrugged. "Maybe two or three would be great, but if you guys rather just do one..."

"No, I think three would be great" Mark quickly nodded. "How bout you guys?" he turned to the rest of the band and they were on board. "Yea we'll go for three" he nodded a little too quickly.

"Ok" Amy just smirked at him before going back to take her seat.

Mark inhaled deeply and sighed, feeling a little awkward and stupid from tryna play it cool with Amy, but nonetheless he was pumped and ready to go. "So, is everyone ready?" he turned his attention back to the group.

"Yea" Tyler nodded. "I think we-wait... where's Jack?" he furrowed his brow when the Irishman was nowhere near his drum set. Mark and Ethan also looked around to find their drummer, Mark saw him flirting with Signe by one of the cameras.

"Jack" Mark called but got no response. "JACK!" he then hollered, finally catching his best friend's attention. "Come on, it's time to be professional" he motioned for him to hurry up and come over. Jack placed a quick kiss on the Danish girl's forehead before rushing over to the drum set. "Ok, now is everyone ready?" mark half joked and half checked and received thumbs up all around.

"Thank God" Ethan remarked.

"And are we recording?" Mark looked over to Signe.

"Yep, whenever ur ready" she thumbs upped with a smile.

"Alright, let's go" Mark cheered.

(The Crow and the Butterfly - Shinedown)

Mark: *with guitar play* I painted your room at midnight, so I'd know yesterday was over. I put all your books on the top shelf, even the one with the four leaf clover. Man I'm getting older.

Jack: begins drumming.

Mark: I took all your pictures off the wall, and wrapped them in a newspaper blanket. I haven't slept in what seems like a century. And now I can barely breathe. Just like a crow chasing the butterfly, dandelions lost in the summer sky. When you and I were getting high as outer space, I never thought you would slip away. I guess I was a little too late.

While they played, their channel and popularity was going through the roof. Because one little thing Amy and Signe didn't tell them, was that they were being recorded live. They couldn't do any fancy music videos due to the fact that these were all cover songs, but seeing how their channel was doing, it seemed that theu didn't need to. The heart and emotion they were putting into the song was a force to be recond with. It was so beautiful that when ut came to an end, they couldn't help but jump right into the next one.

(The Chainsmokers and Coldplay - Something Just Like This)

Tyler: *guitar play*

Mark: I've been reading books of old. The legends and the myths. Achilles and his gold. Hercules and his gifts. Spiderman's control and Batman with his fist. And clearly I don't see myself upon that list.