Rehearals and Chica's own show

It was now the beginning of the band's rehearsal and Mark decided to bring his new dog Chica along for her own personal show, as well as introducing her to his band mates who adored her just as much as he did and celebrate her arrival. They figured a good song to start out with, let alone one Chica would enjoy, would be Sleepwalker by Adam Lambert. They were back at the rehearsal hall as always and were now preparing for there song. First, Amy decided to give them a speech.

"Ok guys, I know this show is gonna be a hell of a lot bigger than we're used to and that all of you will need to bring ur ultimate gameplay, but I don't think any of you will have anything to worry about" she positively smiled. "This is going to be a very big moment for us all, and it's going to open up some pretty big doors for you gentlemen in the long run, probably nothing you've ever experienced before" she stated and the group smiled back at her, feeling very eager for the show. "So, you guys ready to work?"

"We're ready to rock" Jack replied and the band was all in agreement before they made their way to the center of the room for their song.

(Sleepwalker - Adam Lambert)

Ethan: starts off with his electric piano work.

Jack: soon follows with his drumming.

Tyler: tunes in with Jack with his bass guitar play.

Mark: I saw a picture of you, hanging in a empty hallway. I heard a voice that I knew, and I couldn't walk away.

Tyler and Ethan: during this, they do backup vocals as Mark sings.

Mark: It took me back to the end: of everything. I tasted all, I tasted all, the tears..again. Outside the rain's pouring down. There's not a drop that hits me. Scream at the sky but no sound...is leaving my lips. It's like I can't even feel. After the way you touch me. I'm not asleep but I'm not awake...

Mark, Tyler and Ethan: ...after the way you love me. I...can't....turn this around. I keep running into walls that I can't break down. I said, I...just...wander'round with my eyes wide shut because of you.

Mark: I'm a sleepwalker! Walker, walker (2x).

Ethan: Let me outta this dream. Everywhere I go, I see another memory. And all the places we used to know, they're always there to haunt me. I walk around and I feel..so lost and lonely. You're everything that I want. But you don't want me.

Mark, Tyler and Ethan again: I...can't....turn this around. I keep running into walls that I can't break down. I said, I...Just...wander'round with my eyes wide shut because of you.

Ethan: I'm a sleepwalker! Walker, walker (2x).

After that came Tyler's part to solo with a wicked guitar play that was assisted by Jack's drumming before the three amigos sand together again and finished the song.

Amy and Signe were standing in front of the band with wide smirks on their faces which made the band proud, until they noticed Chica moving away from them. "Wow, were we that bad?" Mark asked and the dog came running back to the group, seeming very happy.

"No, just you Mark" Tyler joked and everyone around them laughed while Mark gave him a very particular finger and turned his attention back to Chica.

"Ok guys" Amy chimed in, catching their attention. "If you guys play for all those people like you did for us, ur all gonna kill it" she stated with a confident smile and a thumbs up. The band mates cheered in triumph over the encouraging words before high fiving each other. "Ok, now we're gonna discuss what we wanna use in the show and then we'll go from there" she informed and everyone was agreement, the band set their instruments down before following the two ladies.

X

Later that day, after they had discussed all the songs they wanted to use, the whole group went their seperate ways. Mark and Jack spent some time with Amy and Signe before parting ways and headed to their dorm room with Chica. Day one was pretty long and this whole week wasn't gonna be any different. Now they needed every ounce of rest they could get. People recognizing them in the hallways and wanting autographs or photos made them crave rest even more, not that they minded of course.

But even so, they were gonna hafta wrap their heads around this new long day schedule, because there was only more and more to come. Mark practically smacked his bed with his body when they got home, Jack nearly hit his own mattress when he sat down and leaned back.

"So this is rockstar life, huh?" Jack asked, whipped.

"Yep" Mark slightly chuckled, which was muffled by the bed. "Get used to it man, cos it's a day to day rollercoaster from here on out" he stated as he sat up, the Irishman chuckled from the notion.

"I hear that" Jack laughed as he to sat up to face Mark. "But it's all gonna be worth it, right?"

"Iiiii hope so, cos otherwise I'm gonna be pissed" he chuckled again and received one in return.

"Yea that's makes two of us" Jack joked back and the two laughed again.  "But hey, listen uh..." he nervously trailed off.

"What is it?" Mark furrowed in concern.

"Well, I hope this doesn't sound stupid. But, no matter how this turns out, I'm really glad we ended up as roommates. This has probably been the best time of my life" he nodded with a smile.

Mark was at a lost for words for a moment, feeling very flattered and in the same type of awe that Jack was in. "Yea me too Jack" he nodded with a smile. "And I guess she is too" Mark chuckled when Chica came over, panting and wagging her tail excitedly and earning attention from the two roommates. "Yes chica, we're happy to have you too" mark chuckled.

"You know, I really hate to think what would've happened if we didn't start this band, getting with Tyler and Ethan and having them along, as well as meeting Signe and Amy, who are incredible. We probably never would've found...that happiness we were longing for" Jack stated in disbelief.

"And we probably never would've gotten everything great that's happened" Mark added and Jack nodded in agreement. "But, not anymore, and neither will anyone who will be there to watch us and listen to us" he smiled and Jack did so as well.

"Damn right!" he cheered and gave Mark a bro-shake and a fist bumb. "Never again"

"Never again"

A/N: Hey readers! I know this one was shorter than most and I'm sorry but the next one will be pretty big. At least I think so lol so thankyou all so much for reading and have a nice day/night.