ten🎲

Laura stares at Cristiano as he tries to talk her out of her actions.

"Beating him up won't make you feel any better," he says, setting down his coffee.

"Cris, I know we haven't been best friends for a couple months, and I'm sorry, but I feel like you should understand me. He told my friends what I hadn't told anyone! Sergio didn't even know about Gerard kissing me! Who else wouldn't told him?!"

"Laura-."

"My friends hate me, Cris! I'm not going to sit here and let him get away with it," she says, crossing her arms and glaring at him.

"They're at practice for another hour," he replies, gazing down at his phone.

"Then come on, let's go!" she exclaims, pulling him up from the table.

"Let me just get a refill on my coffee," he says, handing her the keys to the car. "Go wait for me, I'll be out in a minute."

The minute she's out the door, he opens a group text to Nacho, Marcelo, Toni, Luka, and Dani.

Cris: guys, look. You need to get to Barcelona's training grounds immediately. Laura might do something she'll regret, but she's justified.

Toni: I need some explanation

Nacho: I'm actually confused as to why she's talking with you?

Cris: cause right now, I'm the only one who understands.

Marcelo: explain, amor.

Cris: Laura has to tell you guys, I can't, but I'll tell you that Gerard Piqué ruined her friendships with Lauren and Evie, potentially Jayn as well.

Luka: 👏🏻 if she wasn't gonna beat him up, I would.

Dani: yeah! No one messes with little Ramos!

Toni: wait what about Sergio? Shouldn't he know?

Cris: ...he doesn't know about any of it himself. And it's not our place to be talking about it without Laura.

Nacho: we'll meet you there.

He ends up refilling his coffee, and then goes out to the car.

"Ugh, what took so long?" Laura asks.

"They had to make a fresh pot," he lies. She puts on her seatbelt.

"Whatever, lets go," she says, and he gazed over at her. This ain't what she should do, but she's hurting. You still love her. Wtf, I do not, I love Marcelo. K, keep telling yourself that, boo.

20 minutes later they arrive at the grounds, and Laura has nothing but a glare on her face.

"Back me up, Cris," she says, and as she turns around the rest of the boys are there.

"We all got your back, Laura," Toni says, cracking his neck. She smirks.

"Beat his ass, Laura," Luka says, smirking back.