Love Is Not Over

Chapter 2

a/n: I'll try to make every title of chapter a BTS or IU's songs.

LEE JI EUN'S POV

(the next day)

I woke up beautiful and cool-headed after few hours of sleep from Seoul to Busan, I drive my way to the hospital because I am not anyone princess anymore. Yesterday was a great day with everyone and Taehyung. I was able to meet people I often have time to talk now because of how busy I am lately. Particularly, the Kims and their big family circle.

Currently in my first year being an Anesthesiologist resident of the hospital which is the extension of the Kim Medical Group hospital here in Korea. I and Taehyung are not working in the same hospital for the reason we both want our career flourished as well as our growing love for each other, we should prove ourselves in this career path too. He works as Surgeon for a year now in the main hospital in Seoul while am here in Busan District. We are both workaholics, but we also maintained to stay close together after the time which I stop school for a year and went back to continue pursuing my dream, that made us graduate the same time in the medical university after 5 years, now we are here.

One thing is for sure, I love my life now. I feel happy and fulfilled in every angle I'm looking at. My mom and I are on good terms since the day I got engaged. Believe me, she never interferes anything in my affairs after that. We are getting back there, the moment where I wanted to be like my Mom in the way she took good care and show her love to her child.

Arriving at the hospital before my late shift hours, I hurriedly walked past to the coffee shop in the lounge and took a cup of caramel macchiato

Arriving at the hospital before my late shift hours, I hurriedly walked past to the coffee shop in the lounge and took a cup of caramel macchiato. Entered the lobby with the same smile on my face- greeting everyone on my way, walking lightly to my office located on the second floor of this building. Before entering my cabin an unfamiliar beauty of a young man standing outside my office stop my strides.

"Excuse me? What are you doing here?" my amused voice turned him slowly in my direction.

"Did you not miss me? I've been waiting for you like-" he can't finish his words after I run to him and hug him tight.

"I miss you of course! It's been a long time we've seen each other Doctor Min Yoongi!" I chuckled after I can feel his hands patting my hair like he always does when we were younger.

"We need to catch up a lot, don't you think? and oh let's talk inside my office, I can't make you stand forever or else you'll turn into a stone."