Take My Hand

Chapter 17

KIM TAEHYUNG'S POV

A body is found lying on the ground. The girl beside her cannot keep her composure and was taken a moment. Everyone looks confused at their situation but luckily the guys closer to them assisted her back to the seat.

"I need to see it myself, excuse me love." Ji Eun asking permission and quickly ran out of the stage.

"It's okay- Everything is going to be fine. Thank you for being here tonight." I finish my words and left the stage as well.

I hurriedly followed Ji Eun to my surprised it is not just anybody but Jeon Jungkook's body! She looks worried and held him close, checking his vital signs. I am also unaware of what happened here but Ji Eun already knows what to do.

"Call the ambulance! We need to take him to the ER now!" she cried out loud. The first time I saw her expression feeling so concerned in the situation.

"What happened to him?" Yoongi beside me asked still panting from running.

"He drink this cashew flavoured wine.." Kim Namjoon bring the empty wine glass closer to his nose and nods.

"How can he forget that his allergic to cashews!?" Park Jimin sighed out of disbelief. Leaning over to his date, Seulgi patting his back.

"The ambulance is coming now, we need to take him to the closest hospital." Jung Hoseok sends a sad tone after looking how awful it was for Jungkook to be right here in the first place and now this.

"Ji Eun-ah, come on now. They'll take care of them. We need to be back at the table. The Chairwoman is waiting." I asked for her hand but she refused taking it.

"Get your hands off that man, Lee Ji Eun." the cold tone of her voice turned Ji Eun's head.

"Mom- you don't understand. We need to give him first aid! We are losing him!" She sounds desperate that even her mother was shock of her behavior at the moment.

The medics come right away and took him out of the place with a stretcher. It was so sudden that I also felt scared looking at Jungkook's unconscious body on the floor. I thought he's already fine, he shows himself perfectly fine in the last meeting we had.

"He'll be fine. This allergy can't kill him, he's been through worse than this." Min Yoongi trying to console us and giving the girl a

"I'll be back as soon as possible." Ji Eun pleads and she left right then and there.

I stood surprised with my hand Ji Eun did not even noticed earlier. Namjoon-hyung reached for it and smiled bitterly at me.

"Everything will be fine. Let her be." He said and we went back to our table where our family is waiting.

JEON JUNGKOOK'S POV

Where am I?