Letter Five

Fifteen Days After...

Do you the worst part about all this? No? Then I'll tell you.

I lost the love of my life. Not only that, but now everyone treats me as I'm a really fragile piece of glass. They all treat as if they make one wrong move and then I'll fall apart at the seams. Which I won't.

It's really annoying. Not only because I won't fall apart, but also because now Tweek won't leave me alone. I know back in elementary there was the whole 'yaoi' thing and me a Tweek started to fake date but, did it actually mean something to him?

I mean yeah, He's always trying to help people, it's just that he gives off a weird kinda vibe now that your gone. He also draws in class, that's not the weird part though. While drawing he looks at me, then his paper, then me again. I think he's been drawing me in that sketch book of his. I mean, is is kinda obvious.

I dunno, maybe I'm just over thinking it. But what if I'm not? What if he is drawing me? What if he does like me? What if.... what if he's obsessed with me?

He better not me. I'm yours and yours only. I'll beat him if I have to! Which hopefully, I won't.

But anyway, I hope that wherever you are, your okay. I really wanna see you again.

I miss you so much Kenny, so fucking much.

-Love,
Craig<3