~•THE END•~

"Craig Tucker, age sixteen, has committed suicide. One of his friends found him bleeding out next to Kenneth McCormick's grave, holding a note. It reads, 'I know that no one will miss me. It's been one-hundred days since the love of my life, Kenny McCormick, has died. He was always there for me. I miss him so much. Why'd he have to go? You know, its my fault he died. The car was coming my way, but he pushed me. I'm the reason he's dead. So, I'll go see him. Apologize. Goodbye everyone. Signed, Craig McCormick'. By the time his friend found him, it was too lat-"

The citizens of South Park couldn't believe it. Craig Mother Fucking Tucker killed him self.

Yes, he was depressed, but killing him self? No one could imagine that would happen.

They all though that ignoring it would help.

They all did. Well, one didn't. And that was Tweek Tweak. They boy who fell in love with his best friend.

------
"Craig why the hell would you do that?!"

"Because I love you Kenneth!"

"But you took away your own life!"

"I WAS DEPRESSED! I NEEDED YOU! I STILL DO NEED YOU!"

"Goddamn it Craig! Come here!"

Kenny and Craig were united. The two boys hugged and kissed each other so much that Satan thought they would explode.

"Can you guys keep it down?! Me and Pip are trying to sleep here!"

"Fuck off Damien!"

------

The two young boys embraced each other. Kissing, hugging, you name it, they probably did it.

They had sex for the second time, and thank to them being in hell-

It was hella kinky.

~•THE END•~