Letter Six

Eighteen Days After...

You remember that time at Starks Pond, our first date after you asked me out?

We were holding hands on the way there and we ran into Cartman, 'Ey Kinny! What you doing here wit this fag? Ain't you wit that annoying twitchy kid?' He asked you, then me.

You said that we were on our way to Starks Pond and I told him how me and Tweak weren't really dating. He was so shocked. 'Also he has a name, Fatass. It's Tweek.'

'C'mon Craig, lets go.' And we started walking again.

We got hot chocolate before we arrived though, and it was starting to get late. What was it? Like around 7pm, and the sun was just starting to set?

The view was so beautiful.

We started skating and it was your first time in years that you set foot on the sparkling ice. It was funny to watch you get the hang of it again, you fell on your ass.

'Haha! Kenny fell! Kenny fe-!' You pulled me down with you. 'Look who fell now, and right in top of that is.' Man, my face was so red at that point.

'I guess you could say, you really fell hard for me, huh?' I smaked your arm playfully after getting up and helping you up.

It was also your birthday, so I payed for the coffee we got at Tweek Bros after and for the hot chocolate we had earlier that night.

That night was our first kiss, too. And make-out session.

It was cold and my house was closer, so we both went there. It was around ten when we got back and I offered for you to spend the night. Well I actually I said that you have no choice on the matter and dragged you inside.

When we reached my room I gave you clothes to change into, I also told you where the bathroom was. But no, you changed right in front of me.

'You like what you see, baby? Take a picture, it'll last longer.' I took a picture as a joke but never deleted it.

You looked so stunned that I actually took a picture and kissed me. We made out for a few minutes before falling asleep.

That was the best night of my life.

And the picture I took? It's my lock screen.

I just can't, and won't, ever change it.

I love you, Kenny.

-Craig McCormick
<3