4

Wyatt's POV

I was sitting in Maths class, I knew Millie and Sophia had a free period so I was hoping they had found who kissed me.

Maths was a blur. I remember walking in and next thing I knew the Bell was ringing. It was finally Lunch time.

I walked to where Finn, Millie, Soph and I sit for lunch everyday. Millie and Soph were already sitting there, I was hoping they had the information...

Finn caught up to me and we walked over to the girls.

"Hey babe and Soph." Finn said before he kissed Millie (sorry if y'all don't ship Fillie but I do.)

"Hey girls" I said sitting down in front of them.

The 4 of us all ate our food and then it was time for the most important question...

"Did you 2 find the spray and the girl it belongs to?"

Millie and Sophia just looked at each other. I have never known how they can communicate through their minds, not say a word but yet still understand what they are saying.

"Sorry Wy... we searched every girls bag in that room and no one had a rose scented spray" Sophia said looking a little sorry for me, she knows how much I want to find the girl that kissed me.

"It's okay Soph, I hope we can find her though because even though I don't know who she is, I think I am seriously in love with this girl!"

Sophia looked at Millie again, this time she looked kinda guilty but I'm never going to understand girl language. That face probably doesn't have anything to do with guilt.

Lunch felt like it was longer than it normally is. I guess it was because any girl that walked past us, if she was at my party there was a chance she kissed me. Nearly everyone that was at my party went to this school, that's how I knew that the girl went to this school

Then I had a sudden thought.

"What about I have another party and plan for the lights to turn off and I'll just hope that she kisses me again."

" That's a great idea!" Finn said.

"It could work." Millie answered

"Mmmmm maybe," Sophia said.

"I agree with Finn." I said.

I looked at my phone and looked back up at them,

"I'll have it Friday Night and I'll invite all the same girls that are single"

The bell for last period rung and the 4 of us all had the same class.

The next hour went so fast and it was finally time to go home. Millie and Finn walked somewhere together, while Sophia and I walked home. Sophia lived down the road from me so she would come to mine after school every single day. If she didn't come to my house it was abnormal, she was either sick or was on a vacation.

I knew exactly what was about to happen because it had happened pretty much everyday for the last 3 years, ever since she was allowed to come to my house alone.

We walked through my front door, she ran up the stairs, threw herself onto my bed, rolled over and asked what food she could eat.

She would get the same answer everyday.

"I'll go look... be back soon"

I went to the kitchen and found something to eat. As usual I went back up to my room, gave Sophia food, went to the toilet, went back to my room and the food was all gone.

Why didn't I ever learn to go toilet before getting food, maybe then I would get food aswell.

I sat down next to her and pulled out a list of people I invited to my party last weekend. Sophia always seems to know who is in couples so I read the names out and she told me if they were couples or not, the original list was 38 people and now I'm down to 21 people. I invited a few of the guys and then texted everyone to let them know they were invited.

I was just hoping that my mystery kisser would kiss me again.

Sophia and I just watched TV until it was time for her to go home.

She jumped off my bed and I stood up

"Byeeeeeeeee I'll see you tomorrow"

"Byeeeeeeeee" she said back to me as I kissed her forehead, it was a normal thing to do... I have kissed her forehead since we were 3. People have asked why I haven't kissed her lips but I'm just not that type of person.

A/N - jelsbsjnsns thank you for 1k reads