5

Sophia's POV

I walked home

SHIT!
SHIT!
SHIT!

Yes Wyatt has kissed me on the forehead everyday for the last 13 years but tonight's one was different.

I wish he would figure out it was me and kiss me on the lips rather than my forehead.

Some people ask why we don't date since we have hung out for the last 13 years, I wonder that too. Wyatt just doesn't have feelings for me I guess.

By the time I stopped thinking about the kiss it was 11pm so I decided it was time to go sleep.

Friday afternoon

Wyatt's party was tonight and I wasn't looking forward to it, normally I would be super excited to go to Wyatt's parties but tonight I knew he was expecting the mystery kisser to kiss him and I wasn't sure if I was going to or not.

I was too busy thinking about the party tonight I completely missed the bell, until Wyatt broke me out of my thoughts.

"Soph...Soph....Sophia..." Wyatt called

"What?" I said as I came out of my daydream

"It's time to go home"

"Oh shit, I didn't listen in class at all" I said laughing

He laughed and picked up my bag.

"Are you coming to mine and helping setup first or getting ready then coming to setup?"

Ughhhh I forgot I had said I would help setup!

"I'll help setup first then I'll go home and get ready"

"Okie dokie"

We arrived at Wyatt's house and the normal thing happened I threw myself on his bed and asked for food, then he would bring it to me and I would eat it all.

We started setting up for the party then I decided to go get ready for the party so I said bye and walked home. I got home and ran up to my room. I was looking through my closet for about 15 minutes before I found what I wanted to wear. I went and had a shower then got changed into a cropped tank top and ripped shorts with a pair of adidas superstars

 I went and had a shower then got changed into a cropped tank top and ripped shorts with a pair of adidas superstars

I put on a little make up and curled my hair.

I looked at the clock at it was time to leave the house to I ran downstairs and bumped into my sister.

"Woah where are you going?" She said

"Just to Wyatt's party."

"You have never gone to a party wearing clothes like that!" She said pointing to my clothes.

"So..."

"You are trying to impress Wyatt so that he realises you were the one that kissed him right?"

I chocked.

"What! How do you know that someone kissed Wyatt?" I said trying to act like it wasn't me

"I got told at school and I know it was you."

"Well.yes.it.was.but.please.don't.tell.anyone." I said practically not breathing at all

"I KNEW IT!"

Did everyone know that it was me!!!

I said goodbye to my sister, ran out the front door and made my way to Wyatt's house. As I reached the front of his house I brushed my top to make sure there were no wrinkles in it.

I walked up to the door and knocked on it like normal.

Me waiting for someone to answer the door felt like forever, all I heard was a whole bunch of people screaming "WYATT SOMEONE IS AT THE DOOR!!"
Why couldn't they just simply answer it themselves but oh well.

I heard the door be unlocked and it swung open to reveal Wyatt.

"Hey Soph" he said smiling.

"Hey Wyatt" I said back smiling.

He then looked at me from top to bottom, and this have never happened before.

A/N - I'll try be more active now.