Chapter Three ~ Feelings

Smii7y

"Smitt you know that you don't have to kiss a girl the first day you hang out and have feelings for." Tyler said leaning his arm on my shoulder as I kept looking at her walk away with her friends.

"Shut up. I know but it just kind of, happened." I said rubbing the back of my neck. I looked behind me for the last time and couldn't see her.

"You guys are gonna hang out tomorrow don't be all upset dude." John said putting his arm around my neck and shoulders.

I just shook my head at him and decided to look at the time. "Well we have an hour left before the place closes, what do you guys want to do?" I looked back at my home screen, thinking that I should change it later tonight.

"I dunno. What's left to do today? I mean we already did a lot and we'll be back tomorrow." Craig said making all of us nod our heads.
"I mean we could just fuck around at the hotel." Brian said, shoving his hands in his pockets.

"Yeah we could do that." Ohm said.

"Well then everyone's cool with that?" I asked. Everyone nodded their heads yes, or spoke it quietly. "All right then. I'm finna take an Uber, probably with John, and then we can meet up again at the hotel." I held up my phone as I said Uber and John was cool with going.

"Hey can I go with you Smii7y?" Mini asked me. I was a little shocked that he wouldn't want to go with the others but I nodded my head.

"Yeah of course." I said as we started walking.

We just talked to eachother about random things until we got to the door and went our different ways. I got a notification on my phone saying that he'll be here in about one minute.

"He'll be here any second." I said to the both of them. "Also Mini why didn't you want to go with them?"

"Oh um, it's about Tyler." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Tyler? What about him?" I asked as I saw the Uber driver coming up to us.

"Oh I, might, sort of, kind of have feelings for him." He said looking down at his shoes.

"Wait really?" John asked as he started getting in the car.

I got into the middle of the two of them. We buckled up and then the driver started to go.

"I honestly can see it." I said as Craig gave me a confused look. "I can see the two of you together."

"Really?" He asked me.

"Yep. Me and half of your fans ship the two of you so hard." I said, and John chuckled.

"Ok I'm going to tell you something, but it can't leave this car." John said leaving both Craig and me in curiosity.

"Ok, tell me." Craig said impatiently.

(Y/N)

"Fuck he's so cute." I said falling onto the hotel bed.

"How long have you known him?" Allianna asked me.

"From YouTube or from meeting him in person?" I asked her covering my face with my hands.

"On YouTube." She said giggling.

"Oh uh, like two years." I said taking my hands of my face and replacing it with a pillow.

"So what do you know about him?" Vivian asked me.

"Um, basically his face, and birthday. And that he's really funny. And lovable." I said starting to blush on how much I really didn't know about him.