Chapter Four ~ The Booth

Smii7y

We were driving towards PAX and John and I were talking.

"So, let's talk about (Y/N)." John said smirking at me.

I sighed and rolled my eyes. "John why?" I asked him.

"Because you seem really into her. What did you think of her when you first saw her?" He asked me.

I thought for a moment and then replied. "I really liked her.... everything. I like everything about her. She was really fucking cute and she was so shy when she started asking to take a picture with us. Her smile was so bright. Like how the fuck can a girl be that cute?" My words started spilling out of my mouth.

"It sounds like you've known her for awhile. Its been a day." John said to me and we both laughed.

"But Smii7y how did you know she liked you?" Ohm asked me.

"Oh that was obvious. She was really shy and smiley whenever she was around me. Plus she just wanted to know about me." He looked at my and nodded his head. "Plus she let me have her number and named my contact Buttercup."

"Wow. Well she knows you live in Canada, becuase she's obviously a huge fan of yours, but do you know where she lives?" I forgot about that. She might not even live near me.

"No not yet. I should find out."

I started texting her.

Smii7y: Hey! Can't wait to see you at PAX. Also I was just wondering where you were from.

She quickly responded

(Y/N): I live in New York.

Smii7y: that's close to where I live actually.

(Y/N): Wait do you live in Ottawa? I live about 6 hours away from that city.

I was relieved. She lived close enough to me.

Smii7y: Oh cool. I do in fact live there.

(Y/N): oh nice. See you at PAX.

We continued texting until I got to PAX. It was opening in about half an hour. I had a certain badge on, letting me go inside before others did.

·

PAX was a good five minutes from opening. I was about to head over by Luke and Brock, when I saw (Y/N) over with Jacksepticeye. We've met before, he's actually an amazing guy. I was about to head over, but realized I shouldn't interrupt them. I saw that she was rocking back and forth on her feet. She was nervous to meet him. I smiled at her cuteness and continued on my way.

"Hey dude. How you feeling?" I asked him.

"Oh hey you're here. I'm feeling good. (Y/N) and her friends came in with me and help us set up our booth. Thank god they helped us. We were pretty much running late and they saved our asses."

"I thought people with normal badges couldn't come in early."

"Well one of my old friends works as a security guard here and let us in." Luke said like there wasn't a problem.

The loud intercom voice interrupted our conversation, telling me it was day two of pax.

"Oh well that's cool. I'm gonna hang out with (Y/N), or try and find her so I'll come back and talk to you guys later."

Brock smiled and came over to us. "Go find your stupid crush and we'll talk to you later. Bye smitt." He said and just nodded his head.

I saw that (Y/N) and one of her friends walking towards the game areas. My panel started in about an hour so I figured that I could spend a few minutes with them and then go to the panel. I went to go and say hi to them.