Chapter 2

[THE ENCOUNTER]

**WARNING! Mature Content in this chapter**

Right now I was on secret mode, trying to quietly get ready in order to sneak out. My parents made me go to bed at 9:00, so I'm not worried about them finding out I'm gone. They would think I'm already asleep. I put on my clothes and waited for Kayla to shoot me a text.

 I put on my clothes and waited for Kayla to shoot me a text

WifeyKay❤️: girl I'm down street.👋🏽👋🏽👋🏽
Me: okay I'm headed your way.

I went around the back of the house and to the front. I saw Kayla's white Lexus pulled up on the side of the road. She unlocked the doors and I hopped in. Once we pulled up there were already buzzed people outside the party. I was kind of excited. Tomorrow was my 16th birthday so I figured this would be a fun way to start of my new year, even if my party was a week away because of all the planning.

"When we go in here, you 18 and so am I." She said.

I nodded my head and got out the car. Once we stepped out niggas was already looking at us. We got inside the building I immediately got a flash of adrenaline.

Kayla and I stayed close, but some dude came up and asked to dance and she left me

Kayla and I stayed close, but some dude came up and asked to dance and she left me. I found a seat on a couch and just minded my own business. The only reason I came was to hang out with Kayla and she ditched me for some ugly nigga.

I looked across the room at everyone dancing and enjoying the party. I was interrupted when an obviously drunk white girl came up to me.

"Girl you fine! Why you sitting alone?!" She shouted.
"I-"
"Come party with us!!!!" She said dragging me off the couch and onto the dance floor. I watched her and her friends dance and soon enough I started dancing too.
"Where is the food?" I asked.
"The drinks are on the back table!" She shouted still dancing to the loud music.

I headed to the back to fix myself a drink. As I approached there was a guy standing there that immediately got my attention. He had a cup in one hand and a blunt in the other. I stopped in my tracks, he was soooo fine to me.