What Contract?

I was sleeping thanks to the pills I took, I needed them so much due to me keep rolling in bed screaming and punching the pillow, I want to kill Bob no I need to, for now this become my second reason why I need to win this.

And while I was enjoying my deep sleep I feel someone shaking me so I woke up only to find Joe when I was about to ask he gesture to keep quiet and follow him , I grabbed my coat since apparently we are leaving?!

I started to get nervous I had no idea what he is planning "Joe are we running away or something? Please I know the hunger games are close but still I don't want to be an avox"
Joe: "no Patrick, I was trying to win you & vikki some sponsors, and apparently you caught someone attention who I don't really like because you either on his side or an enemy, he said he want to support you but with some condition, so he want to meet you, but listen I know that you hate him and he scares you but still you have to agree to what he says , if you don't he might sponsor all the tribute to kill you"
Patrick: "God Damn it, you fucking idiot! Why you talked to him then?!!"
Joe: "he saw your interview and came to me"
Patrick: "who is he?"
Joe: "the vice president son, Pete Wentz"

Oh boy, remember when I said that my father wanted our ties to continue in future so he bring me with him, well I know exactly who is Pete Wentz I met him many times when we were kids, and playing with him made me found out how much fucked up he is, that guy is sadist unless someone suffer in his games he won't be happy, I always begged my father not take me with him when he is going there as I know that this guy when it comes to torture he is so creative and I bet my hat that if hunger games wasn't invented before he was born, then he will be the one to make it and now he want to help me? God have mercy in my soul my death is confirmed now.

When we arrived to his house sorry my bad his Mansion, the avox took us to his garden, he is sitting and smoking waiting for us, Joe motioned me to go to Pete and that he will be waiting for me inside.

Just then Pete turned and beckoned me to sit to the chir next to him.
Patrick: "Good evening Mr Wentz"
Pete: "Jesus, your dad is not here and you keep doing this formal shit" I ignored what he said and sit to the chair in front of him
Pete: "so what happened? your district start to play fair? I wasn't watching any of the game news as it's started to bore me, but then I saw your face by coincidence and couldn't believe my eyes"
Patrick: "not really, but the guy who was supposed to volunteer chose not to when my name was chosen, as me and him not really in a good term"
Pete: "who?"
Patrick: "Bob"
Pete: "your boyfriend and you had a dispute so he chose not to volunteer?"
Patrick: I sighed and put my head in my hand "he is not my boyfriend, they thought that because I screamed his name at the reaping so he get up and volunteers, that's it and by the way am not even gay"
Pete: "really?! You are not?"
Patrick: "no"
Pete: "hmmmm, well that sucks but I will tell you my offer anyway so answer me, do you want to live?"
Patrick: "ahhhhh? Yes?"
Pete: "would you do anything for it"
Patrick: "am starting to get nervous do I have the right to?"

Pete laughed and continues "well you see the game isn't just killing you know, you can live by doing nothing and just hide , I can sponsor you food , medicine , cloth because I don't want you to lit fire to get warm and ending up attracting other tribute and get killed you know that right? That's so simple surviving tip"

"Yes I know" I started to get impatient, I don't like that guy and don't want anything to do with him
"Also I can bribe the head game maker to send mutts to other tribute except for you , but you know that's comes with a price of course" I nod "& you know that I don't take no for an answer and all of previous things will be against you, so are you in or out "

Damn it he is saying it like I actually have a choice "what's the catch?"
Pete: "that when you survive the Hunger games you won't move to the victor village, you will move here in my mansion & listen to what I say"
Sadist creep like hell I will live under the same roof with him, but for now let's worry about the hunger games "but why you want that?"
Pete: "don't you miss the good old days, imagine how much fun we can have" maybe for him it's fun.
Patrick: "that's it I have to live with you" he nods "and I will live there as a servant?" he shake his head "then as what exactly?"
"As a friend or mansion mate it's just you are not allowed to leave or go anywhere without my permission or without me"
"But you see the only reason I want to win the hunger games is to see my family again"
Pete: "don't worry, I will allow you to visit them but for hmmm let's say 2 times a year, and they can visit you here I won't prevent them"
I know I shouldn't agree but that would be same as yes you can kill me, I don't care wherever messed up plans in his mind but for now I will agree
"Alright then I agree, if I survived I will move here"
"Perfect, so I get that you sign the contract"
"What contract?"
He just laughs and walked me through the door

Finally am In my bed again I need to sleep as tomorrow will be the evaluation , now that I think about it I have alliance and Pete on my side, if I play it right I might actually have a chance.