Where Did The Party Go?

The first night passed quietly, as soon we woke up Andy went to disable the bomb and carry it to replant it in our next camp, we start wondering along the ruins area but apparently no one was there so we went to the forest.

Our status was generally good we have a lot of food and water, and the medical kit which I was carrying in my backpack we kept wondering around the forest but it was too big to cover so we decided to split then we meet again in the same place when the sun start to set .
Gabe went by himself
Vikki & Andy, and lastly me & Elisa,

While we were wondering together I kept thinking if I should stab her and take the bow and blame it in another tribute, but then I stopped shocked at how the hell an idea like that cross my mind! NO am not going to let the capital ruin me like that!
But still my mind kept playing tricks on me convincing that it's the right thing to do.
of course, after all we are living out of our surviving instinct, and now that my life is in threat it started to show how desperate to live, but now should I do it or not ?!!

She turned around suddenly and I took step fast right away, she chuckled and said "relax I just want some water, will you pass it to me?"
I snickered at her and opened the bag to give her the Thermos, and kept thinking maybe Brendon did see me right, I was a demon.

Later while we kept walking we heard a low rustling so we crouched and went toward the sound we found two girls were sitting and cut some fruit, I recognize them, one from district 3 and the other from 8.
We have to attack them but I only have a Machete that I have no confidence on fighting with it as am bad at close range combat, not to mention if Elisa shoot one the other will ran away before she prepare the second or attack us .
So I start to look around and found a Tracker jacker nest in the tree above them, I read about them in the books also seen them in previous games, the stings themselves are extremely painful, and remain so for days unless treated. If stung many times in a short period of time, victims can die from excess poison.

I pointed to Elisa at it and she got the idea, we were crouching far from them so hopefully they won't come near us.
Elisa aim at and hit it with one shot! (Will I admit she deserve the bow more than me)
The nest fall at them and they started to scream and hit them self to move them away, the girl from district 3 starts to run while the other couldn't and fall down and I know that's mean she is a goner.

I patted at Elisa shoulder motion her to come, we went around the area that got infected with the Tracker jacker. Elisa: "what is it we killed them? We killed them already"
"No the other girl may still alive we have to follow her and confirm her death"

Just then only one canon got fired which means I was right, so we start tracking the girl tracks until we found her passed out, Elisa pointed at her hinting to me to finish the Job, I looked at the Machete and start to shake until now I didn't kill anyone directly.
Elisa: "Go on, DO IT!"
But I didn't move so she took the Machete from my hand and stabbed the girl heart, "better her than us, and if you don't realize that you will end up like her"
She pushed the Machete strongly at me and said we should go back, and while we were in our way as the sun start to set we heard the second canon.

When we arrived to our camp we found our team was already there and Vikki and Andy was freaking out
Vikki: "PATRICK!, OMG I thought it was you, there was canon shot"
I hugged her back and explained what happen, later we start to sit the camp and Andy replants the landmine around the camp.

And as usual when the night comes they start to show the fallen tribute photos which were the two girls we met.

After that we called it a night and Today was me and Vikki turn to watch so while we were keeping our eyes open for any threat, a fog start to approach us from the side where Elisa was sleeping, we ignore it, well until we heard Elisa screaming when the fog touched her!
Gabe & Andy woke up and stand in seconds, when Andy tried to save Elisa he got burned and screamed
Gabe: "everyone take your bag and start running now!!"
He didn't have to say it twice, but the problem my bag was already covered by the fog so I left it and start to run.
Andy was first ahead and then Gabe and Vikki and I were far back, trying to run as fast as I can as I can feel the fog getting closer.
Just then Andy screamed "stay away from the mines!" but it was too dark to see and just then Gabe step in one of them and everything went dark after.