Chapter 3

Shizuo's POV

Why in the hell did Izaya just... no nothing happened. That never happened. I found myself flustered in thought as I walked through the streets of Ikebukuro. It's been about an hour since mine and Izaya's little encounter. Ugh, that flea.

I started to question why I even bothered to ever stop by the hospital. Maybe Izaya was right.. maybe I was thinking about what he said yesterday night. Who am I kidding? Of course I wasn't. Was... I?

I felt my blood begin to boil. I was so mad at my own emotions. However, I was mainly angry that I didn't mind that GODDAMN KISS.

I stopped walking in the middle of the crosswalk.

*beep beep*
The sound of many cars beeping their horns at me made me even more angry. My fists clenched. I could hear the person in the car that was mere inches away from my right leg. They were yelling for me to move. Without thinking, I lifted both of my fists in the air and brought them back down with a crash. The hood of that mans car caved in.

His car door opened, "Dude, what the hell? Thats my car!"

"Shut.. THE HELL UP." I quickly grabbed the stop sign that was at the end of the sidewalk and ripped it from its roots. In the distance I could here Simon advertising his Russian sushi.

I took the stop sign and flung it as far into the distance as I could. I was so mad! I couldn't control my feelings.

The man, who I had crushed his car, speedily drove of. I could sense his fear.

While stomping my feet, I went over to a bending machine and lifted it from the ground. But, before I could throw it, someone hit me in the back of the head.

I turned around, flustered with anger. But, to my surprise it was no other than the infamous Simon.

"You know Shizuo, violence not answer." Simon rolled off the tip of his tongue. His Russian accent was thick, "You should put down." He pointed to the large vending machine I had held over my head.

Knowing that if I didn't put it down, simon would clobber me, I set it down.

"Shizuo, what's wrong? You not fighting anyone? You need sushi?" Simon smiled his cheerful smile and held up his sushi sign.

"Maybe later Simon. And... ugh just a bullshit situation." I shrugged and adjusted my glasses.

"You know, you should go fix bullshit situation. Then you won't be tearing up Ikebukuro." Simon placed his hand on my shoulder and applied a bit of pressure. I looked up and saw fire in his eyes. I could tell he wasn't happy about the mess I have made.

Just like that, a spark lit in my head, "Hey Simon, I'll do just that."

I quickly reached in my pocket and grabbed a few coins I kept in there if I ever needed them, and I walked over to the vending machine I had perilously intended to throw. I put the coins in and picked the beverage I desired.

"Good luck, Shizuo." Simon waved to me as I walked off with my coke in hand.

Time skip, Afternoon
~~~
Izaya's POV

Today was a slow running day. I had zero customers come in today. Ugh what a drag. The only excitement I got today was kissing my sweet Shizuo-chan. To my surprise, my phone rang. Finally.