Chapter 4

A few weeks have gone by since shizuo and Izaya's little encounter. It was hard for the boys to keep in touch when they both worked full time jobs. Shizuo was busy helping Tom and Izaya was busy handing out helpful information to anyone who would pay. But, as soon as Izaya finally got a break, he decided to head out of his office and walk to his little monsters apartment.

Izaya's POV

I was only a few feet away from Shizuo-Chan's apartment. Oh I couldn't wait to see the look on his face~

*knock knock*
I waited patiently at the tall blondes apartment door. I heard a groan and some shuffling. Maybe Shizuo wasn't prepared for guests.

The door nob twisted and was pulled open by the grumpy man on the other side. He only opened the door half way and peaked his head out.

"What do you want?" Shizuo groaned as he rubbed his eyes. Aw he must of been sleeping. How cute~

As soon as Shizuo regained his sight from his nap, he jumped back a little, "Oh..." he said while his cheeks turned a tint of red I've never seen.

"Good morning Shizuo-chan~" I grinned and waved a flirtatious hand, "You know shizuo-chan, it's 4:00 in the afternoon."

"I know, flea." He scoffed. His voice was gravely.

"So... are we just gonna stand here, or..." I looked around the outside of Shizuo's apartment. It was nothing too fancy but it definitely fit Shizuo's taste.

"Oh.. uh.. come in." Shizuo opened the door completely, revealing that he was just wearing his pants.

I stepped in to the apartment. The smell of cigarette smoke filled the air around me as shizuo shut the door.

"Do you smoke indoors?" I asked as I took off my coat.

"Why the hell do you care?" He shifted his gaze to me as I hung up my coat on the rack.

"Oh just wanted to know if I had to deal with second hand smoke.. that's all~" I laughed but apparently Shizuo didn't think my joke was funny. He was always so grumpy when he woke up.

"How the fuck do you know where I live?" Shizuo turned around and headed inward to his apartment.

"Shizuo-chan, I'm an info broker, I know everything~" I laughed as I followed behind him.

"Pfft... I beg to differ." He mocked as he began to clean up some dishes he left out. I stopped and began to observe Shizuo's apartment. It wasn't too small or too big, just right. I could also tell he was a man of simplicity just by his choice in furniture. He really went for a minimalistic look. Everything was either grey, black, or white. It reminded me of his stupid bartender suit he would wear all the time. It was so damn hard to get off.

"Want some coffee?" Shizuo said as he poured a cup for himself.

"No thank you Shizuo-chan." I smiled as I saw a picture on the wall. It was a picture of him and his kid brother when they were young. Shizuo had his arm wrapped around his brother and had a big dorky smile. On the other hand, his brother had a straight stern face.

"What happened to happy Shizuo?" I pointed to the picture hanging on the wall.

"Haha, funny." He fake laughed and then took a sip of his coffee.