Chapter 5 : Jealous

Baekhyun's pov

Today is Saturday. I want to go shopping and buy some eyeliners. Hehe. After I had clean up myself at the bathroom, I went downstairs for breakfast. I saw Kai, Tao and Xiumin in front of the tv. D.O and Lay and the kitchen. Chanyeol, Luhan and Chen at the dining table. Kris and Suho maybe went to see manager.And. . I don't see Sehun? hurm maybe he still sleep or went somewhere. So I went to join Chanyeol and the others at the dining table.

"Good morning Baekhiee." said Chanyeol and smiled to me.

"Yo yo man~ Good morning." said Luhan and follow by Chen.

"Good morning kiddo."

"Yeah~ Good morning for three of you.So .. where's Sehun?" I asked as I sit beside Luhan.

"Oh he went to (Y/N)'s house. Waeyo?" said Luhan.

"Ahhh nothing. Just asked. " I said and take a sandwich that D.O and Lay made it for me just now.

Why I feel so hurt and jealous when I heard that from Luhan? Urgh I don't want to remember about yesterday. Its hurt me a lot.

Luhan's pov

Ahhh I see now. Baekhyun looked like jealous of what I said it just now. Hmm maybe yesterday he when to see (Y/N) because he want to confess and I don't know he was be rejected or not.

"Are you okay Baekhyun? " I asked him.

"Hmm yes. why?" He said.

"Nothing. By the way, yesterday you met (Y/N) ,so how what's it? " I asked him and his face like... O.O haha so cute my Baekhyunnie.

"Err ... w-why do you want to know?" He stuttering.

Haha its obvious you know. hehe

"Do you want to tell me or not? I just want to know it. Just that." I force him to tell. hoho evil me.

"Ahh ermm okay okay I wil tell you."

He said and then he come near me and whisper:~~~

《Don't tell anyone okay? Yesterday was horrible for me because I confessed to her and she rejected me because she's in love with someone else. I don't know who's that guy. haish My heart feel so hurt when she said that.》 I just nod and whisper back..

Okay I will keep this secret. Hmm don't be sad baekhyunnie and always be happy, okay? " I cheered him up.

He just smile and nod.

"Yah yah! What are you both whisper about huh?" said Chanyeol.

"None of your business, yoda!" Baekhyun yelled at him.

"Aishhh.. this kid!" Chanyeol yelled back.

"Yah yah! Both of you, don't fight!" said Lay as hit their head.

"Yahhh!! its hurt!" Chanyeol and Baekhyun said it once.

Hmm aren't Sehun know about this? *sigh* but Im curious about who's the guy that (Y/N) fallen too.

------------------------

Baekhyun's pov

Oh yeah!~~~ I went shopping alone.Don't worry about me, i wore a mask for hid my face from the crazy fans.Yeah you know that Exo were so famous especially me! Hoho well im fab!

"Kyaa... im so thirsty. I want to drink bubble tea. Oh yeah~"I said to myself.

Suddenly. ....

I saw Sehun and (Y/N) at the bubble tea shop. They both look so happy.

Why why why???! I will just buy a juice for drink. I don't want to see her right now, that will be awkward.

Your pov

"Yah Sehunnie. Lets go to the mall. I want to buy something. " I said to him.

"Okay. Lets go dear. " He said after he drinks his favourite bubble tea.

And yess. we still hold hands. Im so happy today. hehe

But wait.. I think I saw Baekhyun. oh maybe im wrong. uhh just ignore it.

--------------------

Chapter 5 update! Im sorry if its too short. I don't have any idea for today. im just tired.