Chapter 9 : Happy Birthday

7:00 p.m.

Your pov

kyaa!! Today at school as usual, the teachers had start to give us many assignments to do.urgh..I want to take a nap for awhile.

ZzzzzZzzzzzzzzZzzzzz

Justina's pov

*sigh* im so bored. Hmm I want to go to (Y/N)'s house. I get my things and went downstairs.

"Hi mom. I want to go to (Y/N)'s house for awhile okay? I will back home before 10 p.m.. Don't miss me... hehe " I said.

"Haha okay dear. Be careful." Mom said as she kissed me on my forehead.

I went out and walked to (Y/N)'s house.

2 minutes later,

Yeah. Finally I had arrive.I knocked the door.

* knock knock*

"Oh its you Justina. Come in."

(Y/N)'s mom said.

"Oh thank you. Where's (Y/N), aunt?" I asked.

"In her room. Maybe sleeping or doing something. " (Y/N)'s mom said.

"Oh okay. Can I go upstairs to her room?" I said.

"Yes you can. Oh.. Justina, please stay until 9,okay? We will have dinner. "

"Oh okay. I will." I said.

I went upstairs to her room and knocked the door but don't have any responses. So, I just come inside and saw a cute girl sleeps soundly.

"Tch, this girl. (Y/N) ahh wake up." I shake her shoulders. 

"Huh... urmm...Sehunn....saranghae...."Yes. she's sleep talking. Haish this girl.

"Yah yah.! I'm not Sehun, idiot. Wake up! " I said.

"Huh huh wae?! wae?!" She said as she quickly wake up.

"Hahahah xD calm down (Y/N)ahh." I laughed.

"ergh..Why're you here?" She asked me.

"I want to hang out with you but that person was sleeping and had a dream about his boyfriend." I teased her.  Haha :p

"Yah! Haishh this girl.  So, Justina. Do you want to watch movies or playing some games?" She asked.

"Hurm I want to play games." I said.

"Okay.Wait here." She went out to take the games maybe.

I looked around and stop at her calendar..... wait... now im remember. (Y/N)'s birthday is tomorrow. Hehe I will do a big surprise for her.

So, she's back and we play games.Two hours later, her mother call us for dinner and then I went home.

------------------------

THE NEXT DAY

Your pov

I woke up and went to the bathroom for shower.Oh.. today... YES... THE DAY HAD COME.!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! hehe

I quickly check my phone to see if Sehun had send a text for me. But...... its zero. No one send a text for wish me. haihhh I'm so sad about it.

After that, I went downstairs. I don't want to take any breakfast because I'm not hungry. I kissed my mom cheek and went out to go to school.