Chapter 10 : THE END

Okay guys. I will stop at this chapter. I'm sorry if you guys what it more. I will do a new story maybe about Kai or Baekhyun. So this is the last chapter.

-------------------------

At Exo's house,

Sehun's pov

Yehet!(Y/N) and Justina will  sleepover here. I know I know, it must be weird right? Two girls and 12 boys in one house. Don't worry... our manager is here.Hehe... of course,  I want (Y/N)  sleep at my room..with me... heheh

"Yah Sehunnie!  Are you daydreaming again?" Luhan said and waved his hand in front of my face.

"Uhh... what? Do you say something?" I asked him.

"Haish this guy. I know that (Y/N) and Justina will come any minute now, don't be so excited about it." Tao teased me.

"it's not only Sehun, that guy over there also." Kai said and he pointed his finger towards Kris. He sit down in front of his room.I don't know what he's doing. Haha

"Laxy guy! Hellooo! " Suho shouted at him.

[ sehun and the others at the living room.Kris is at in front of his room.]

"Hahah this two guys are so funny! Yah! The both of you! Stop daydreaming! You guys were daydreaming more than three times." Chen said.

Kris and I still at our world~~

"Pfftt.. they still at their own world.I want to cook something for the girls." D.O said and went to the kitchen.

"I will help you. " Lay said.

*ting tong*

"Ohh.. Xiumin sshi... please open the door. I think, the girls had arrived." Chanyeol said.

Xiumin opened the door..

"Hi baozi! hehe" (Y/N)'s said.

"Haha hi (Y/N) and Justina! Please come in." Xiumin said.

Wow. She so cute cute today.

"Oppa!" She ran and hugged me.

"Yah be careful.Haha" I said as I hugged her.

After that, (Y/N) and I looked at KrisTina.

[ Kris + Justina = KrisTina]

"Hi Justina. I miss you~" Kris said.

"Hi oppa. I miss  you too~" Justina said.

They get closer and closer to each other and almost kiss but my jagiya ruined their moment when she say...

"Aww.. so cute! Oppa! ehem.. hehe" She smirked at me. aigoo this girl. haha

"Yah jagi.. you ruined their moment." I said.

"Oh really? hehe sorry guys." She said to KrisTina.

Kris and Justina give a I-will-kill-the-both-of-you-look, at me and (Y/N). Haha uuu.. so scary~~

"Yah yah! if the four of you want to do 'something', please get a room." Baekhyun said.

Kris, Justina, (Y/N) and I give a don't-you-dare-look, at him. haha poor Baekhyun. xD

"Er..err.. sorry..." Baekhyun said and hid behind Chanyeol.

"Guys! Lets eat!" D.O and Lay shouted from the kitchen.

All of them were so fast except the four of us.

-------------------------

Your pov

Aigoo... I'm so full. The food was so delicious..I sit at the couch and watched the drama that I don't know about what.Suddenly, Sehun sit beside me, on my left and put his arm around my shoulders. After that, Baekhyun sit beside me, on my right. hehe this will be so much fun. I want to tease Sehun.

"Baekhyun oppa!" I looked at him and doing aegyo face.

Muahahaha I saw Sehun's face like,'I WILL KILL YOU' face. hahahha xD

"Err.. yess?" Baekhyun said.Aigoo his face turned red. xD

Then, I put my head on Baekhyun's shoulder and ignored Sehun.Haha evil me.

Baekhyun just silence and watched the tv.

The others start to laugh because looked at me and Baekhyun, and also to Sehun that will explode any time. Hahahah xD

Suddenly, I felt that someone pinched my cheek.

"Ouch... oppa..." I said to Sehun.

"Jagiya! I hate you~~" He pouted.

Omo.. hahaha xD

"I love you too~~ Oppa.. I'm sorry. hehe I did that because I want to see if you was jealous or not. Hehe"

I said and get ready to run away.

"Urghh.. you!! Come here!" I ran away from him and he started to chase me. I quickly hid behind Luhan.

"Luhaeenn! Help me!"

"Yo! Wae? Wae?" asked Luhan because he was shocked.

"Luhan, please move aside! I want to catch that girl behind you." Sehun said.

Then, I ran away before Luhan give him space to catch me.... but I was too late because....

"Hahha I got you!" He hugged me tightly from behind.

"Hahaha okay okay.  Let me go." I said.

"No~~~~" He said.

He turned me around to face him and his face come closer and closer. ... and... he kissed me on the lips. I kissed back.Suddenly.........

"Ewww... the both of you. . please get a room." Suho said.

We end the kiss and he say...

"I love you jagiya. Don't you ever leave me because I can't leave without you." Sehun said to me.

"I love you too. Remember this,Oh Sehun.I will never leave you, oppa." I said.

Then, Sehun pulled me to his room because he was tired and want to get some rest.

"Xiumin.~ Where's Kris and Sehun? " asked Lay.

"Don't worry about them Lay ahh.They just... ehemm.. I don't know how to explain to you." Xiumin said.

"Ohh.. never mind.." Lay said.

                  THE END

--------------------------

Hahahahah xD aigoo.. Lay so cute!  Hahaha okay.. Finally.......I hope the story is okay. Thank you to all of you because read this story! ^^ hee

Hmm I'm sorry if I made all of you sad. I know.... I miss wu yifan too.

WE MISS YOU KRIS :'(