Totally, Completely Shatterd

Michelle

It's been six months since Ben and I became a couple.
It's been six months of love, passion, joy and complete satisfaction.

Don't get me wrong, like every couple, we did have days when we just wanted to rip each others throat apart. But it never lasted.
Ben was quick to apologize,
and I was quick to forgive.

What can I say? I've got a soft spot for the guy.

Anyways things are perfect with me and Ben.

Laura is also always right by my side being the best best friend ever.

Ben and I wrote the last paper of our final exam two days ago and I'm almost sure I'm going to ace all my exams and get that scholarship to Yale.

I never thought my life could become this pleasant.

My life had always been tears and sorrow, and now that everything was going right, I just couldn't shake off the feeling that things were about to go terribly  wrong.

..

Ben and I are alone in the beach at sunset.

I lay on Ben's laps while he gently massages my shoulders.
I'm dressed in a one piece swim suit and Ben has not been able to keep his hands off me.

I inhale deeply " I can't believe high school is over. Can't wait to start college" I say softly and I feel Ben's body stiffen.

"But we are not going to the same college Mimi. I'll miss you too much. I'm thinking of applying to Yale too" he grumbles and I laugh.

"Common Ben, we would visit each other frequently. Besides we are going on a two week vacation together before college starts remember?' I state reminding him of our plan to go to Las Vegas for a two week vacation after graduation.

Ben had bought the tickets already and had given me mine two days ago.
He had joked about the possibility of us getting married while we were there and I had blushed deeply.

My birthday was one week away and we would be in Vegas by then.
We would celebrate my eighteenth birthday together in Vegas.

I hadn't told Ben, but I planned on overcoming my sex phobia and going all the way with him on that day.

It would be the most romantic thing ever.

I also plan on telling him all about my past while we are there.
I know he loves me and I'm hoping his love is strong enough to overlook my nasty past.

The school was going to conclude with a film show for all students to mark the end of the session and then graduation for us would be two days after the show.

"We should sit together at the film show, I think Jessica doesn't really care anymore  that we are together. The evil glares she used to give me have stoped" I say and Ben lifts me up to a sitting position and pulls me in for a kiss.

"I'd really like that Mimi. I'm tired of hiding. I want to let the world know you are mine" he says huskily and kisses me again.
I giggle and bite his lip lightly.

"But you have to admit, hiding is kind of romantic and fun." I say smiling " I do agree however that it's time to come out in the open about our relationship" I mutter and he kisses me again causing goose bumps to erupt on my skin.

"Yes, yes baby , its time" he says, his mouth still on my lips. He gradually lowers me to the blanket, coming on top of me and our kiss deepens.

****

Ben and I hold hands as we walk into the hall where the film show was to hold.

We pass by Jessica as we enter.