DeSpErAtE - Julian Devorak

Her previously perfect hair stuck to her face, slick with sweat. The tiny bedroom was roasting in the thick, unforgiving Vesuvian heat.

As uncomfortable as she was, she could hardly complain, for she was face-to-face with the most beautiful man she'd ever laid her eyes on. That devilish, crooked grin signaled that Julian was up to no good, and she liked it.

Long, talented fingers drew lazy circles on the bare, slick skin at the base of her spine. He cocked his eyebrow when she fidgeted against him, unable to keep herself from writhing beneath his touch. No matter how much she tried to keep her cool, her body always betrayed her.

Julian licked his lips, her eyes following the gesture. In a flash their movements became untamed, hands grabbing at hair and necks and at the sheets that covered their naked bodies.

She ached as his body arched into hers. He was hard.

He trailed open-mouthed kisses along her clavicle, travelling up toward her throat, then jaw. She clawed desperately at his solid shoulders, prayingthat she drew blood. He hissed through clenched teeth when she did, hips bucking into her own as the pain gripped him.

Julian looked down and admired the harsh, red scratches that lined his shoulder, a small trail of blood slowly making it's way down his chest. He grinned, a shit-eating grin that told her she'd done an excellent job.

He growled, grabbing her thighs and hitching them around his waist. "Come here," he whispered, eye blown-black and voice thick with lust.

They gasped against each others lips as she lowered herself onto him, fingers clawing and slipping on sweaty skin.

He watched her move on top of him, brushing her hair away from her face, that crooked smile returning as she dug long nails into his chest.