I Love You - Julian x Asra x M!Reader

The realization hit him like a tidal wave, the contrasting emotions flickering and changing in an instant. He felt so stupid, cheeks burning hot, hot, hot.

Of course. He'd known all along, just chose to be oblivious, to pretend it wasn't real.

Him and Asra, they'd been together, Julian had loved him...

The two men stared at him in silence, exchanging glances, Asra worrying his bottom lip between his teeth.

Julian stepped forward, reaching out to tentatively brush long fingers across the back of his hand, before grabbing it tightly. He pulled it to his chest, grasping it like a lifeline.

"I love you. You must understand, it's in the past..."

Asra shifted uncomfortably behind them, a mix of pain and confusion flickering across his features.

"I'm... I don't know what I feel. I know there's... there's something inside me that pulls me toward both of you. I can't explain it, but it's crippling me."

Asra stepped forward, placing his hand upon Julian's shoulder. The doctor visibly flinched beneath his touch, or was it a shiver?

"Yes, Ilya and I were... together, for a time. It's complicated, him and I, as is what once transpired between us," he sighed, eyes clenched shut. "I cannot say too much, just know that I am here, I—"

"As am I," Julian interrupted, his brow furrowed. "You have all of me," he said, glaring at Asra, something passing between them.

Asra visibly recoiled, the words clearly stinging.

With his hand still pressed against the warmth of Julian's chest, he reached out for Asra. His former master swallowed thickly, pausing before taking his hand.

The three of them stood, cheeks flushed, eyes heavy. He broke the silence, heart pounding. "If you'll take me, I am yours, both of yours..."