Drunk - Julian Devorak

They were drunk, the alcohol flowing through their veins driving them to claw at each other, a hunger between them so much more intense than they'd normally allow. It was still new, this thing, still fresh with that slight hint of innocence.

Not for much longer, apparently, for there was nothing like a bit of dutch courage.

They shoved Julian into the wall, their mouths fighting for dominance. His head cracked against the plaster, motes of dust swirling around him. He responded in kind, relishing in the sharp pain that shot through to the base of his skull. He groaned as they fisted a handful of his hair, the low sound reverberating between them.

They grabbed at his shirt, carelessly tearing it from his body, hands roaming over his newly bared chest, eyes wide, bottom lip dragged between teeth as they studied him.

Julian's breath hitched, he was dizzy from the contact, his head swimming with a thousand thoughts, none of them innocent. Impatience began to buzz beneath his skin, fighting the urge to grab and take, take, take.

He noticed the soft, pink flush blooming upon their chest and grabbed their wrists in a death grip. A questioning look crossed their face as his fingers pressed hard against their racing pulse.

He pulled them close, stilling them in an attempt to catch his breath, lest he lose it completely. Then, he made the mistake of looking into their eyes, their pupils blown-black, the beautiful gold of their irises barely visible. He crumbled, moaning as their lips met once more.

They were seamed so tightly Julian could feel their heartbeat against his chest, the rasp of nails on fabric, trailing down the front of his trousers where, fuck, he was so goddamn hard. Their lips parted and they licked into the seam of his mouth, trailing his bottom lip with a clever tongue, slow and deep and wet.

Julian could do nothing but helplessly arch against them, the taste, the touch, the smell of them surrounding him, driving him insane. His thoughts were finally lost as deft hands reached around to grab at his ass, pulling him tighter against them, if that were even possible at this point. They moved in a counter-rhythm, a mess of moving hips and heat.

He had no words for this; the intensity, the overwhelming, all-consuming lust, or was it love? It was something that flowed so easily between them.

They stumbled towards the chaise that sat against the far wall, hands never leaving one another's bodies along the way, the thought of breaking contact almost causing Julian physical pain. They fell back, fumbling to finish undressing one another, an intense need for the feel of skin-on-skin.

Their grip on Julian's hips was so tight it hurt, but that just made it better, just made him want to struggle. He wanted to have those fingers pressed so tight they bruise.

This certainly wasn't their first time, but it felt like it as Julian entered them, the breath leaving his lungs in a strangled gasp as he surged forward, sheathed deliciously to the hilt. Their knees tightened around his hips, fingers digging hard into his broad shoulders.

They looked up at him through ridiculously long, dark lashes, lips parted on a breath.

"You'll be the death of me," Julian groaned. The pleasure of it all was almost too much, almost more than he could handle, his entire body on fire.

Julian felt that bloom of pressure building in the pit of his stomach, that breathless ache as they came loudly beneath him. The world swiftly whited-out around Julian as his own orgasm chased theirs, his toes curling, fingers practically ripping the bedsheet, heart beating frantically in his chest.

He fell beside them, both of them panting and smiling and perfect.

Julian's head span, if it was the alcohol, or something else, he couldn't be sure.

What he could be sure of, however, is how infinitely happy he felt in this moment, sated, free, and in the arms of someone he could be himself with.