iv

Random quote of the day:

(It has nothing to do with the story

(It has nothing to do with the story. But I put it here, because why not?)

- § -

The brunet slams his sketchbook shut that the sound of a voice. Oh crud. He turns around, eyes wide. "Hi?" He meets Chanyeol's cold stare. "Chanyeol."

The giant raises his eyebrows in mocking disbelief. "It's you."

"What?" Baekhyun nervously fiddles with his pencil.

"Ani Kkaebsong."

Baekhyun shrugs. "Yeah, sure." I might as well admit it.

"Who would have thought? Quiet little Byun having so many supporters." Chanyeol smirks.

"Why the sudden personality switch?"

The giant ignores the question. "Let me see the picture."

Baekhyun shakes his head. "It's not done." He puts a hand on top of the book protectively.

Chanyeol only shakes his head, clearly unimpressed.

"Are you going to tell anyone?"

"What?" Chanyeol narrows his eyes.

"That I'm..." the brunet prompts.

"That you're famous?" Chanyeol rolls his eyes. "Please, like anyone would believe that."

"I'm not famous," Baekhyun quietly objects, "no one knows me."

"Over ninety thousand people know you."

"But no one knows me. The me behind the art," Baekhyun looks up. "Just like they don't know you. The real you."

Chanyeol balls his hands into fists as Baekhyun continues.

"No one knows the Chanyeol that relied on me to get here today. No one knows the Chanyeol that wants to punch the living daylights out of me right now." Baekhyun smiles sarcastically. "Not even you." He lowers his voice. "And no one knows just how scared you are of me. How threatened you feel because of a few years of work and some pigment."

"Enough!"

"What? Afraid that I'm right?" Baekhyun grabs his phone. "Then here. I'll show you. I'll tell them. I'll tell them all." He quickly takes a selfie and posts it on Instagram.

I'm Byun Baekhyun. I go to EXO High School. I'm a Junior. No one knows me. But now everyone will. Especially @/thisisPCY-.

"There."

"ENOUGH! You. Did. Not. Have. To. Drag. Me. Into. This. Mess." Chanyeol is beyond fuming at this point.

"Why not? You're the one who wanted it. Right? You're the one who wanted to find out exactly who Ani Kkaebsong was, correct?"