T H R E E

Sugas POV

After I introduced me and Jungkook, a fragrance caught my attention. It smelled like a mix between mint and lavender, it was intoxicating and relaxing. My inner wolf would not shut up. Mate! Mate! Mate!

I was brought back to reality when something hit the ground. I follow everyone's gaze to a seat in the back, where a cute chubby kid with orange hair was picking up his book. I knew right away that the scent was coming from him.

He looked up and locked eyes with me. Judging from the innocent look on his face I'm assuming he didn't know I'm his mate. I keep the eye contact.
This is gonna be fun

Jimins POV

I immediately look down to my desk. My face is heating up like crazy. After the classes attention is back to the teacher, Mrs.Cactus points to the set of desks next to me and Tae. God.... just my luck.

I reach over and shake Tae, while the two transfers are walking to there seats. After a while of shaking him I give up and pinch his thigh really hard. His eyes jolt open and he jumps up.

"PRESENT!!" Tae yelled with his hand in the air. Tae slowly starts to look around while the class erupts into laughter. Finally grasping the situation he sits down. The only two people who weren't laughing were the transfers. The first one who entered was staring at his lap looking bored. While the other one had his gaze fixed on me, completely oblivious to anything going on. I could see him out of the corner of my eye, it made me squirm in my seat. And that's exactly how the rest of class went.

Time skip~ end of class
Still Jimins POV

Me and Tae didn't have next period together. He had art and I had music. We parted right when we left the classroom, going down different halls. I was really excited to go to music, I had a huge smile on my face as I took long strides to the classroom. I could see the classroom door just 10 feet in front of me when my wrist was yanked and I fell into a janitors closet.

Strong hands picked me up and lightly pressed me against the wall. One of his hands covering my mouth and the other wrapped around my waist. I try to squirm away but it's no use, he's way stronger than me. Its way to dark in here, I can't even see his face.

I shut my eyes as tight as I could, scared of what was gonna happen next. I felt his breath against my neck as he inched closer. But to my surprise he rested his head on my shoulder. He stayed like that for a couple of minutes. It seemed like..... he was smelling me. After I stopped being tense he loosened his grip. I used this as my opportunity to escape. Using my balled up fists I push him away, and it works... until he comes back towards me. Scared of what he would do I reached up and scratched his face. He finally speaks "Shit!" He clutched his left cheek. I turned around and ran out as quickly as possible. I make my way to music, where I should have already been.

About halfway through the class the door opens revealing the shorter transfer student. He apologized for being late and the teacher told him to take a seat in front of me.

I couldn't help but notice the cute hello kitty band aid on his left cheek.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
I knoww! I said I would do at least 800 words but it's late while I'm writing this and I'm tiredddd

Even though no one is just DYING for more I promise to post somerthing good tomorrow. If ya know...... like wanna...... check it out or somethingggg😂😂

Also I'm very happy at least one person has read this trash😁😁

If you're reading this then hayyyyyy

I'll go now I guesss..... but firsttt.... hehehe🌵