Envy's Punishment

(Ya'll this is my first actual Fanfic that focuses on only one ship and I hope it actually turns out good. There will be really slow updates btw) 

There is a legend.

A legend of seven seals that shield the world from Hell's wrath. Each seal is in different parts of the world. One seal in the desert, the other in the frozen tundra, another in the shining forest, another in the rain forest, another in the ocean , another in the longest river , and the final one in the sky.

Most seals have been broken without humanity's knowledge. The last seal, soon to be broken.

A entity floated over the collapsed corpses of angels, there wings ripped from their backs and intestines splattered below them. A neon green silhouette of a man with two large horns like a crescent moon was to blame. His violet eye glowed from his right socket, the other one was closed tight by a scar that was lined with white. It had no legs, it was more like a spirit than another monster.

It halted at a large tree with a thick trunk, which had many scars and slashes. The tree was a few thousand years old, for it seemed withered. Large vines with violet flowers hung from some branches, others were wrapped around them like ribbon. The leaves were rigid along the ends and the branches were large.

The entity placed his skinny, clawed hand against the tree and gazed up at the mighty branches. A truly beautiful being in the eyes of a mortal.

For a demon, a terrifying foe.

With a swift slash with his right hand, the tree began to decay. The bark turned to ash and the leaves began to shrivel. The tree was fully decomposed after a minute.

The entity turned around to leave , but was only faced by six other entities, almost similar to him. The tallest entity was a glowing gold, the smallest was a navy blue.

They all faced the green being, their eyes glued on him. All of them soon departed, making way for a far more superior being.

He looked human from torso up, but below his legs were long and bent, ending in blade like hooves. His tail was a blood red, narrow serpent, that looked over his shoulder with its jaws gaping open and its eyes glowing a bright yellow. His shoulder plates are fairly squared, very long and quite large. They're decorated with two smaller blades on each side, curved towards the backside.

His upper arms are protected by squared, layered metal rerebraces which sit loosely under the shoulder-plates. The lower arms are covered by vambraces which have several rows of barb-like spikes on the outer sides.

His breastplate is made from a couple of layers of metal, mimicking dragon scales. It covers everything from the neck down and ending at the groin, but there's a fairly wide V neck line which exposes his muscular chest.

His hair was a smoky black and tied in a messy bun. His ears long and pointed with many piercings and earrings. He had slight facial hair on the sides of his face and chin, with a slight goatee. Lucifer was his name.

With a sinister grin, he clapped his hands slowly. "Great job, Envy." he said, the other entities exchanging glances. "You've broken the last seal. Everyone, clap for our friend."

The other beings began clapping awkwardly, still glancing at each other with confused eyes. Lucifer then popped his knuckles and puckered his lips. "But Envy, Envy, Envy. May you please turn human?"

Envy stared at Lucifer, his one eye narrowed. Suddenly, the green mist was blown away, revealing a man with maroon hair and a missing eye. His feet were still no closer to the ground, for he was still floating. His arms were crossed and he raised his eyebrow.