Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving boi's. Its that time of year where we can binge on food and not be looked down upon. It's almost like halloween, but more brown. To get straight to the point....I'm stressed the fuck out. I have a break this week though so no school till next monday, but the thing is I Kinda miss school. 

I miss all of my friends, my boyfriend, even some teachers. My family is..pure boring. 

Except when we all hoard my grandma's house with 50+ cousins , that stuck-up aunt and that uncle that is still holding a grudge against your dad (For some reason) then thats when shit gets turnt.

 All the guys are outside lighting up the grill, all the ladies are in the kitchen or living room just gossiping. Finally, the kids are in the 4 divided rooms.

 Grandma's room belongs to the 16+ year olds of the family. Usually not even talking to each other, just on their phones.

Grandma's room (R.I.P. We miss you pop) is where my brother (who is 21) lays, playing Detroit: become Human. No one dares to get near.

Next is Tia's Lucy's room, where the true horrors hide. When we all gather, there is about 6 or 8 people in that room, me being one of them. It consists of 11-15 year old's. So we all have acne and listen to Billie Eilish and cry about it.

Then there is Tio Jorge's room (Which is forbidden.) No one is allowed to enter unless Tio Jorge is present.

And finally, the 10-5 year-olds are running outside, playing with the dog and throwing mysteriously sharp sticks at the road outside the fence.

That's how our Thanksgivings usually go, but this year is different.

My family is deciding to be that edgy feminist and do there own thing.

I hate it.

Enough about me though, now lets discuss my books. 

THIS book is for some reason my favorite , despite the fact  that I've separated myself from the Fairy Tail fandom.

Why did I do that?

Because the fandom is so god damn toxic. 

Instead, I've decided to write my own original books; My newest being "Earth on High" which I put my soul into so please go read it!!!

Even though I despise the FT fandom, I will still try and continue my books of it. Maybe even make a sequal for "Murder on Hell-Raiser Peak"

But for now I will mostly be working on this one and "Earth on High."

So that is all I must speak of.

I must leave now.

Bye!