Deathly Fun

Why did we come here, father?

It would be considered rude if we didn't, Jellal

Jellal shifted in his seat as a group of women walked by his table, where Erik sat across from him. Erik had dragged Jellal to a festival the town was having, to possibly make new friends and have a good time. Though Erik said that, Jellal knew he just wanted to get drunk.

They sat at a small table, staring at the townspeople having a fun time. Eating, dancing, just being human. Erik had done things like this when he was human, and not just a floating entity with a meat suit on.

Jellal sighed and took a sip from his milkshake. 

"Where's Meredy?" Erik decided to break the silence. The boy looked up from his milkshake and shrugged. "She was supposed to come but I guess not. Probably because of her brother."

"Why don't you go play with those kids over there?" Pointing at a group of kids, Erik smiled. "They looked about you're age."

Jellal look at Erik as if he was stupid. "I'm not gonna socialize. That's dumb."

"Why not? I socialize!"

"Yeah, with hookers."

Erik gasped and clenched his chest at Jellal's reply. "How DARE YOU!" he shouted, making the boy giggled. He felt happy. The laugh of a child is a beautiful sound in Envy's ears, a sound that makes you feel something. 

Something, He thought. Something he hadn't felt in awhile. 

A special thing.

Erik was snapped out of his thoughts as he saw Jellal jump down from his chair and make his way towards the group of kids Erik had pointed at. "Hey! Why you leaving me alone?"

"You said to socialize!" Jellal replied, looking over his shoulder. "That's what i'm gonna do!" He ran his hand through his hair and marched towards the group with a grin. Erik smiled as he saw he was easily welcomed into the group.

Envy missed being in Hell. Well, not so much Hell, just the people in it. The other sins. He had talked with Greed and Pride. Got messaged by Wrath, Sloth and Gluttony.

Lust on the other hand only wanted Envy's body. In fact, he wanted almost everyone, except Gluttony, she's just a child.
Just as his name says, Lust is a sex addict. He can never stop having it with either gender. And when he's not blowing a load into someone, he's blowing one by himself.

Envy always felt uncomfortable around him.

A woman suddenly sat down across from Erik, her glowing yellow eyes gleaming with lust. 
She wasn't human, more of a demon. A henchmen of Lust himself.

She was busty and thick with a slimmed waist, probably from wearing a corset for too long. Her curly and frizzy hair was a jet black with tiny highlights of bumblebee yellow. Her eyes we're vibrant, almost like a orange flame. She had a dark skin tone with plump lips, long eye lashes, stiletto nails and a golden nose ring.

She wore a yellow V-neck crop top that showed a lot of cleavage, black shorts with thigh-high leather boots, then a fishnet body suit underneath all of that. She bit her lower lip and purred. "Envy."

"What are you doing here, Vilna?" Envy growled , his upper lip curling up, revealing fangs. Vilna laughed and grinned. "Just to say hi. What? A woman can't say hi to a handsome man?" she licked her lips.

Envy stood up from his seat and violently tucked the chair in. "Be gone, thot." 
He began to walk away only to be followed. She placed her hand on his shoulder blades, he felt her nails poke through his tank-top.